Trump says he tested negative for COVID-19, for the second time

I’m very curious about this because my kid was exposed at work, they and their partner were both sick with fever, dry cough, headaches, etc. Kid was tested, partner doesn’t have insurance and wasn’t tested. Kid’s test was negative, but it sure seems to me they had it. I’d very much like the antibody test to come online sooner rather than later.

14 Likes

I bet they tell him they have to test him before every meeting, since he’s such a good negative, they are using him as a control. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

To be fair, nobody wants to be in the room with him, so they probably won’t have to do any tests.

7 Likes

31 Likes

Can confirm - it’s an unpleasant test.

I’m more curious if Trump thinks negative really means positive, or vice versa. My 11-yr old had this problem being more of a concrete thinker (negative=bad).

6 Likes

We just have to keep trying. Don’t give up now…

3 Likes

Confirmation that there is no god, and certainly no karma. Dammit!

5 Likes

Maybe, but there’s a big genetic component at play that makes a big difference between asymptomatic and dying.

So you’re saying is, there’s still hope?

Remember his health report that was supposedly from his private doctor, but was eventually revealed to have been something Trump wrote? Doctors were pointing out there was no way a medical professional had written it because it said his test results were all positive. Like, oh, he has all the diseases?

11 Likes

Trump’s most salient characteristic is his lively curiosity.

5 Likes

So one survives
The others die
And you always want a reason why

Ill take that as more proof the man himself is diseased, and the testing is actually for everyone else’s safety.

I hope he gets it and dies painfully and slowly- and this is ok to say because virus is natural causes

3 Likes

Lucky you, Orange One - You get instant tests while the rest of the country dies.

4 Likes

why he gotta rub it in

3 Likes

My fantasy: Doc reads off latest negative lab result to Trump — and then (slyly smiling) — slowly backs away from Trump as far as he/she can and stealthily gestures others in the room to do the same.

5 Likes

Viruses can’t get viruses.

1 Like

somebody needs to tell the press to cough harder.

2 Likes

I’m just going to go ahead and guess that Trump gets tested on a daily basis while the rest of us can’t get tested at all.

4 Likes

For the second time? That’s a double negative.

1 Like

young-frankenstein-abnormal-brain-donald-trump

13 Likes

YOU’RE TELLING ME YOU PUT AN ABNORMAL BRAIN IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!?

abby

15 Likes