Trump says he tested negative for COVID-19, for the second time

2 Likes

I imagine it looked like this:

11 Likes

so they’ll have tons of tests left over, because no one wants to be in a room with Trump. America is saved!

And for those of us that are or know someone that is sick and literally cannot get tested because tests are nearly impossible to come by, let me express a hearty, “fuck you, you orange piece of shit for getting tested on a whim and not because you actually felt you needed it other than to sate your own selfish curiosity.”

8 Likes

I worry he’ll have a heart attack and people will spin conspiracies despite him being, as you said, very unhealthy

I am willing to take that risk.

3 Likes

He’s a Republican. What heart?

3 Likes

…and results take a lot longer. my city just started expanded testing and the results take…6 days.

2 Likes

That’s pretty fast. My cousin in North Carolina took the test over a week ago, and he still hasn’t gotten results yet. (He’s an asthmatic who was sick before possibly catching the virus, and is self-isolating at home, away from his wife and infant son.)

4 Likes

With this disease, 6 days is a long time. 15 minutes is pretty fast.

2 Likes

I’m gonna :love_letter: you even if it seems weird. I had severe asthma as a kid. It oddly just went away around puberty. But not without trying its damnedness to try an kill me one last time. Stay safe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.