Trump says Hillary Clinton is a 'bigot'

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/25/trump-says-hillary-clinton-is.html

2 Likes

Don’t feed the troll, Rob.

22 Likes
22 Likes

The theory I’ve read about this is that it is mostly about convincing republicans that he isn’t a racist… or not as racist, anyway. It isn’t as if anyone not right on the boundary of supporting him would give this an ounce of credit.

8 Likes

Continued Trump: “furthermore, she’s also an orange-skinned narcissist with zero record of public service who is just running for the office so people won’t keep insisting that she owes everything she has in life to her white supremacist father rather than her own questionable business acumen.”

46 Likes

Donald Trump then added, “Hillary Clinton treats objects like women, man!”

23 Likes

The suggestion that democrats use minorities as political pawns is hardly new. And there is often some merit to the criticism. Republicans do it too.

2 Likes

Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future

So… “illegal” immigrants here in the States face a better future back in Mexico…?

1 Like

Hillary Clinton is only mildly racist. Beyond that, no one else is running for POTUS.

7 Likes

Oh, Donnald!
Even when you are trying to sound wise and reasonable, you come off as a maniac.

5 Likes

https://vine.co/v/5Ot7W2HKWWn

11 Likes

More amusingly, Trump upset Ann Coulter yesterday.

And this was on the day of a launch party for her new book, “In Trump We Trust”.

Arf.

15 Likes

Lying Hillary is a bigot. She only wants to use Urban Americans for their votes. Donald Trump wants to use everyone for their votes.*

• Trump 2016!
10 Likes

17 Likes

I’m not going to entertain this idiot.

4 Likes

A hypocritical but completely accurate observation.

2 Likes

Donald, don’t use words you don’t understand.

6 Likes

I just can’t take any more of this ridiculous election season nonsense.

Time to go find a rock to hide under until the votes are all counted.

17 Likes

And the moon is made of cheese.

4 Likes

Well, seeing as how Trump is only polling at 50% amongst whites, it is possible that as much as half of the population of white US registered voters aren’t bigots.

Not likely, though.

8 Likes