Trump says "no politician in history... has been treated worse" than him

That’s just limiting things to what he potentially could have watched on CNN. Edward II, Richard II, and Girolamo Savonarola would also like consideration since we’re extending this to the entirety of recorded history.

3 Likes

It is a 2-way street.

4 Likes

You’ve been watching films by Eisenstein again, haven’t you?

4 Likes

I’d say being bayonetted in the ass as being up there for bad treatment. Though i am quite confident that there must be worse fates than even that.

5 Likes

Nothing says “leadership” like a rich draft-dodger bitching about how bad he’s had it to a bunch of young people who have dedicated their lives to serving in the armed forces.

28 Likes

Sudden shift to water-based border crossings – we couldn’t foresee that!

8 Likes

I like the gadaffi method better.

3 Likes

I find it supremely ironic he’d go talk at the Coast Guard and complain over how he’s been treated. Considering it’s part of the legacy of Alexander Hamilton.

http://taskandpurpose.com/badass-alexander-hamilton-father-coast-guard/

6 Likes

I wonder how this whine is playing to his base? Will any of them will feel that they have been treated far worse than he has, and finally begin to wise up?

Nah.

3 Likes
9 Likes

So if that logic holds I guess now we won’t see another orange President for millennia.

25 Likes

22 Likes

Maybe because there’s been no President worse than him… just a thought

4 Likes

You mean Rita…?

5 Likes

Certainly not intended as an endorsement! It’s just an example of which he has very little excuse to be ignorant. Impaled alive on an iron spike (Edward II), sealed up in Pontefract Castle and left to starve (Richard II), and simultaneously burned alive and hanged (Savonarola) have got to be right up there, though.

Jacopo de Pazzi may be the worst (best?) of the bunch, though. Tortured, hanged from the Palazzo della Signoria, buried, disinterred and dragged through the streets, thrown in a ditch, decapitated, head installed as a door-knocker of his family home, thrown in the river, fished out of the river, hung from a tree, flogged, and thrown back in the river. Oh, and his family were forced to change their names and were banished from the city for a generation.

12 Likes

He mistook the Tweeter for the Ask Jeeves search bar again…

3 Likes

Some examples of worse treatment:

15 Likes

Teddy Roosevelt got shot and then gave a 90 minute speech before getting help. Who’s the snowflake now MOFO?!

19 Likes

You made me think of Sergei Eisenstein’s Battleship Potemkin:

4 Likes

The most impressive part was when he flexed so hard that the bullet popped back out and hit his would-be assassin right in the goddamn face.

12 Likes