Trump says "no politician in history... has been treated worse" than him

And imagine asking Obama or Clinton (Hillary or Bill) these kinds of questions. You can disagree with them on any number of policies. You can think they were terrible politicians. But there’s no way you can accuse them of being stupid or uninterested in American history and government. If you asked Bill Clinton about Calvin Coolidge’s monetary policy or Grover Cleveland’s stance on Mexico, he’d probably talk authoritatively for an hour straight.

15 Likes

No one fucks with Teddy. No one.

4 Likes

The irony of Trump and his supporters claiming that he’s being subjected to “unprecedented” attacks and disrespect - when they themselves spent eight years launching overtly racist attacks on Obama that denied his very presidency - is rather amazing.

I can understand Trump’s confusion as to why the press is treating him differently now than before he was president. Before, he was an entertainer, being a clown was a positive quality - as president of the United States, not so much. And given Trump’s narcissism, he always thought he was center of the universe and everyone wanted to know about him, so he doesn’t understand he’s also facing a new level of scrutiny.

Yeah, and Trump wouldn’t even know who this “Glover” guy even was.

11 Likes

He invented gloves, right?

3 Likes

I think he’s a sesame street character. No, wait, he was in “Back to the Future,” right?

4 Likes

Why is that?

1 Like

‘Welcome to your graduation. Well that’s enough about you, let’s talk about me.’

19 Likes

Just imagine being President of the US, elected by a majority of voters and the electoral college, being called every racist epithet in the book by the worst people and trying everything to work with a Congress and a Senate that would rather sit on their hands than even discuss the policies Americans elected you to enact, and then some washed up, bankrupt, non-billionaire rotten orange peel of a reality TV host convinces hundreds of people that you weren’t born in the US and goes on news programs to question the legitimacy of your presidency. You spend 8 years working your ass off, getting the blame for said Congress and Senate not doing anything, barely seeing your children during their childhoods, giving healthcare coverage that saves the lives of many of the racist bastards who hate you, only to be succeeded by the aforementioned decomposing orange peel who has developed an ego as big as his hands are small, who has destroyed everything you worked for and can’t stop bitching about people being mean to him.

38 Likes

Is this what drinking white male tears tastes like ?

Tastes good and scary.

2 Likes

I’m guessing Trump’s thoughts on Coolidge would go along the lines of: ‘Calvin Coolidge is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job that is being recognized more and more.’

8 Likes

Yep. What a knob. This day wasn’t about you, it was supposed to be about the graduates you selfish, oblivious, incompetent, orange-hued colostomy bag

13 Likes

Wait…

So basically, Teddy Roosevelt was the Chuck Norris of his day :grey_question:

7 Likes

The main difference was that Teddy Roosevelt also had the ability to transform into a 20-foot-tall grizzly bear.

16 Likes

13 Likes

President Obama is laughing his ass off, because Donald Trump:

1. Hated the fact people liked Obama more than him, so Trump…
  2. Campaigned by bragging and making promises that he now can’t deliver, and he…
  3. Didn’t realize getting elected was the easy part of the job, so now Trump…
  4. Is realizing being President is hard work, he has no idea how to do it, and he’s in way over his head, which is why…
  5. Everything he does and fails to accomplish is making President Obama look better and better, which means…
  6. Trump’s own ineptitude is making Obama look fantastic, so…
  7. Now, more than ever, people like Obama more than him.
22 Likes

I quoted you on another forum and didn’t give you credit. Sorry.

13 Likes

What a pillock.

4 Likes

And because Obama knows the classified investigation information that will lead to Trump’s impeachment.

The icing on the cake will be Obama telling Trump that he personally signed off on the investigations (I picture this in a theatrical “whisper it in his ear as he’s being led out of the courtroom” kind of way).

7 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes