Trump says "no politician in history... has been treated worse" than him

I’m reminded of Salvador Allende’s final radio address, delivered as the presidential palace was being stormed by coup-doers bent on his torture and death:

Workers of Chile, this is so fucking unfair. True, I have not had to read mean tweets about myself, or answer basic questions about my conduct, which would obviously be much worse, but still. I wish all of you were getting murdered instead of me. What about MY feelings?

(Or something like that, you can check Wikipedia)

22 Likes

So, who gets the job of telling Donny that “torture and execution” weren’t just something they invented to juice Game of Thrones’ ratings?

4 Likes

I’m sure when the Coast Guard Academy cadets are fighting well-armed drug traffickers, they will draw great inspiration from Pres. Grump’s motivational talk.

3 Likes

Technically, the Coast Guard isn’t part of the military, but point well taken.

2 Likes

It is part of the Armed Forces though, which is what @Brainspore said.

(and, actually, it seems it [I]is[/I] part of the military)

7 Likes

Dare we hope?

Because we’re all not fawning over him like he’s god’s gift? If he hears anything even the slightest bit negative about himself, dude falls to fucking pieces and has a tantrum.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Now even Wall St is being mean to him

I wonder if this is the sound of the other shoe dropping? It wouldn’t surprise me if Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, et al, started leaning on the GOP grandees and told them to pull their fucking heads out of their arses and do their jobs. There’s nothing quite so persuasive to the political class as the self-interested anger of the donor class.

13 Likes

Yes, I know… I’m a terrible person, awful, class warfare, etc, etc… and Yes, I know this means bad things for the rest of us… but maybe, JUST MAYBE some rich assholes will get the message about how they are fucking up our world, if they get hit in the place they care about, their bank accounts!

18 Likes

We should all of us ironically like and retweet these old tweets of Trump.

8 Likes

None of those tears are white. They’re all brightly colored.

4 Likes

Hey, man, judging from the toes and leg rolls that baby looks to be about 18-24 months, and voluntarily pottying? That’s a baby with serious self-control and maturity. Now I know that was shooped.

5 Likes

“Keep Cool With Coolidge!”

1 Like
8 Likes

I don’t think he is, even if the rest of your post is right on. President Obama loves this country too much to laugh at what the shit-gibbon is doing to it.

8 Likes

16 Likes

He’s the worst president in the history of this country, that’s why he’s been treated as he has. I think the media has been TOO EASY on this corrupt, incompetent doofus.

Also, why is every address or speech he gives about HIM? Who fucking cares? Be presidential! Stop talking about your surprise victory in the elections, your masterful negotiation skills, your brilliance, and focus on what you’re doing, i.e. in this case, addressing the graduating class of the United States Coast Guard Academy!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Trump is too old. His meat is too tough and fatty

5 Likes