Trump solemnly recalls the 7-11 attacks

This is great-- it’s not Trump’s gaffes that are the problem, everyone has gaffes, it’s the stuff he says deliberately that is concerning, either because it’s insane, or it shows how plainly stupid the man is.

2 Likes

Yeah, but none of us really like Carl, he’s just a jerk to everyone.

3 Likes

Honestly? I think they’re way grosser than kale for any purpose.

Copy it to the clipboard from someone else’s post, then ctrl-v it in as needed.

1 Like

You are correct. The pro Trump stance is temporary as he represents the most formidable challenge to the worst of all possibilities, President Cruz.

1 Like

But he is single handedly destroying the Republican party.

1 Like

I’m right there with you.

1 Like

That’s Tim Roth, isn’t it? I LOOVVEE him.

2 Likes

Of course it is.

Great actor, vast range.

1 Like

I think he is under rated. Ever see that indie movie in the 90s he was in, Deceiver? Brilliant!

Nope, but it sounds interesting, just reading the synopsis on IMDB.

I’ll put it on my list.

An interesting article on WGBH today says, essentially, that all these #nevertrump and similar advertisements are not helping to slow him down at all, and in terms of Democrat adverts, they may work to convince some Republicans to join Trump’s camp:

http://news.wgbh.org/2016/04/18/politics-government/gop-super-pacs-launch-anti-trump-ad-blitz

Also, FWIW, that Boston Globe parody piece hit the proverbial nail on the head, IMO. Sadly, some Americans would be happy to read that as real news, and while I don’t think Trump has a shot in hell of winning the nomination, his political popularity and pseudo-platform (really, platform by racist, fascist stream of consciousness) will certainly promote problems within the US for the near future.

They call it the American Dream became you have to be asleep to believe in it. - George Carlin

HD Watchmen, ‘The American Dream’ - YouTube
Video for comedian the american dream
:arrow_forward: 2:54

5 Likes

And every time I think, “…yeah, but Americans will use their brains when voting, and they’ll obviously dump Trump from the get-go…”, I see something like this:

tl;dr, Americans are yuugely confused about the next state they want to join the union.

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down…”

Never mind the 7-11 gaffe, is there any evidence that Drumpf was anywhere near Ground Zero right after the event? Scurrying in the other direction seems more his style. Maybe he had his driver cruise by on 7/11/2002.

edit: Well, seems he lied about everything. And collected $150,000 for losses as a small business owner.

2 Likes

Well, until he got banned again. Just now.

2 Likes

Dammit.

2 Likes

What? Where and why?

1 Like

Here:
(The why is obvious).

That day will live in infamy.

2 Likes