Trump supporter really puts in the effort to maintain his crazy theories

Usually people who refuse to wear helmets are also taking other unreasonable and society-impactful risks, but in my view if an ambulance comes to a motorcycle crash and finds the rider not wearing a helmet, the law should work in a way that automatically imposes a DNR.

This from a 30+ year motorcycle rider who never gets on the bike without a helmet and never has.

9 Likes

“These people calculate their risks every time they get on a motorcycle.”

I doubt it. They’d wear better gear if they did.

18 Likes

Someone recently pointed out that there will probably be a lot of good deals on used motorcycles about six weeks from now.

21 Likes

I’ve been CNN guy, attempting to debunk the conspiracy with FOF’s. A big part of their logical fallacy is Appeal to Authority, they don’t always name check the president, but they do listen to what he’s said, and they listen to crazier youtube/FB “experts”. I jump down the rabbit hole, listen to the conspiracy, and try to get us to both climb out. My attempt: In addition to all the coroners, doctors routinely sign death certificates. Doctors spend over a decade getting their licensure, make decent money, and can face criminal fraud charges and loss of license if they lie on a death certificate. So, how did Cuomo et al get them to “fake” all the covid deaths in NYC? How could you bribe or threaten so many? With no doctors coming forward to say they were bribed/threatened etc? Plenty of doctors support Trump, how come none of them wore a wire and exposed the conspiracy?

9 Likes

“No, you don’t see the BIG PICTURE! All of those so-called CHINA VIRUS Casualties were just CRISIS ACTORS!!! WADDABOUTDEREMAILS??!!” I’m paraphrasing, of course.

@MaiqTheLiar I couldn’t begin. Was the above comment on par with our Freedom Warrior’s message to the people?

@Elmer Some people like to double down with their choice of “patriotic” laundry.

5 Likes

Bonus irony: this exact line of reasoning has been used by Donald Jr and others to justify the administration’s xenophobic stances. If 1/100 immigrants is EEEEEEEEVIL, then we must punish them all, just to be safe! But it’s totally fine if 1/100 people will kill you by breathing in the same room.

12 Likes

Eleven minute video? Why should I even waste that much time listening to an asshole who cares more about his political team than human lives.

That’s what it’s all about. They care about winning the election at all costs. They accuse “the left” of plotting to steal the election because that’s exactly what they would do if given the chance.

13 Likes

Yep. That’s 3 million Americans dead by the time its run its course. But he can live with those numbers because “it’s not fair to Trump!”

8 Likes

…and because of who they perceive the dead to be. The old, minorities, people who can’t afford The Best healthcare, kids in public schools, people with underlying conditions that insurance companies don’t want to cover anyway… etc.

I think one can safely say if there were a Democrat disease, and it would only kill Democrats, they’d sit back happily and watch. That isn’t hyperbole. They’d see it as winning. Less people isn’t a problem to them, so long as it is the right people.

8 Likes

True. But sometimes stupid can serendipitously fix itself. Ref: Charles Darwin

2 Likes

But the number of totally EEEEEEEEVIL turds in the present administration is something like 99 times that high. Maybe even higher, I was just being generous.

5 Likes
8 Likes

I fly an American flag from my front porch - always have - and the fuckers aren’t going to take my sense of “pre-Trump unhateful love your neighbor like to see your tax dollars at work patriotism” (edit: strike the “Americanism”, as it appears the word is already in use otherwise) from me. But yes, they sure the hell are cheapening it.

8 Likes

My soon-to-be former co-workers believe the exact same thing.

I have repeatedly tried to tell them the exact same thing the CNN anchor said, that it’s just completely insane to think that an entire country of doctors and coroners could even pull that off, and even more insane to think the insurance industry does the same- along which an extremely large amount of money depends on this exact determination being correct.

These people cannot be reasoned with.

Their minds are permanently and irrevocably corrupted

Why do you think I’m trying to leave the country now? They are at a critical mass at this point and I see no way back

13 Likes

Hey Google. How can I convert a Harley into a ventilator?

6 Likes

I have an even more confusing one. I wish I could find my pic of it.

Near me, there is a house with Trump signs in lawn, multiple signs in the lawn saying “I don’t dial 911/there’s nothing worth stealing here” with pictures of a shooting gun on it…

And then there’s the ultimate mindfuck- the rebel flag flying right next to the flag of Israel on the porch.

My head explodes every time I see it, trying to comprehend how reality even works for that person.

8 Likes

That doesn’t mitigate the fact that it burns like hell, though.

4 Likes

I guess that, if you believe THEY faked the Moon Landing, and you believe that the Earth is flat, and you believe that Q-Anon has all the answers, then you can believe anything; especially if it doesn’t immediately inconvenience you, and it makes you feel powerful, like you owning the Libs by any means necessary; no matter what the cost (Blimey, that’s a run-on sentence and a half. Not to be attempted out loud without access to oxygen).

4 Likes

Not everyone gets to give their last will and testament on CNN.

2 Likes

These nutcases are scattered all over the US. They speak, live and breathe only for their messiah Trump. I suggest you go visit a YouTube nutcase channel like Josh Bernstein. You will find many repetitions of “Trump or death”.

You can guarantee that the cult will be out in full force on November 3. It is important to understand that voting in November is far more effective than attending any protest.

4 more years of the orange clown may enable the American Taliban to the extent that our ability to remain a free country with our ability to call out our leaders without risk of imprisonment may resemble Belarus.

9 Likes