Trump supporter thinks Donald is a good parent who perfectly raised his children

Agreeing with deltaecho above that it wasn’t widely viewed as such on the left, but the Messiah tag was a conservative slur, not something liberals took seriously.

I should have specified that the talk came from conservatives as a swipe at Obama. We were fans, but not worshipers, and were very aware he was human.

Just cut the top of the cross, paint it gold and call it the holy T of Trumpist Xtianity.

4 Likes

Oh god no. Nope. No fucking way. Nopenopenope. You can’t make meeee!!!

4 Likes

Eric is just formal for Reek.

7 Likes

Since we’re bringing in Game of Thrones, Donald Trump as Viserys Targaryen? If so who’s his Khal Drogo? Jared?

1 Like

Donald would be the old crazy shitty Targaryen king who got them all riled. This story doesn’t work because you can’t fix the bloodline with Jon Snow for these folks.

3 Likes

The Warhammer part is ironic driving trollies to trigger the libs, but the desire for a dictator to worship is real enough.

3 Likes

Game Of Thrones My Watch Has Ended GIF

5 Likes

And a good parent provides… well, I guess a good parent arranges for us to provide for his kids. Sleep well, friends, knowing your tax dollars are keeping the Trump brood safe.

8 Likes

I thought that, too, when he said the thing about “all the amendments.” I was likes, wait, what? Women can’t vote anymore? Alcohol both is and isn’t prohibited? What world is this fella living in?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.