Trump supporters claim garage was tagged with anarchy symbol, BLM, and "Biden 2020"

is also the symbol used to identify the United States Army Central. So maybe it’s a “support our troops” message.
11 Likes

Yep, that was the first thing I thought after I saw how badly they screwed up the Anarchy symbol.

2 Likes

or redundant

While I agree that this is almost certainly fake, have you seen how badly neo-nazis spray paint a swastika?

What makes this suspect is the grouping of right-wing boogeymen, the suburban location and the lack of other context. I mean, if the owner was feuding with one of their neighbors or had covered their house with Trump signs I could see it as a possibility.

4 Likes

The self tagging is a novel way to insure perpetual outrage at dems, blacks, and commies. “I’ll never get over what they did to my door”.

1 Like

Yeah. We cannot know (until the crisis actor is caught), but this crime feels much more like “How A Republican Thinks Democrat Would Act” than “How a Democrat Would Act.” It just seems too too. Biden + BLM + (A)narchism + “Blacks Rule” + burned flag/sign. For one, BLM/A aren’t enthusiastic Biden supporters. Someone who is “BLM” is not supremacist, and would be unlikely to say “Blacks Rule”-- “Blacks Rule” is, again, a caricature that a white racist creates, because in their hearts, they want to say “Whites Rule.” Also, wouldn’t it be "Black Power" (albeit, that, too is a phrase from decades ago). There’s a heavy Steve Buscemi/“Hello Fellow African-Americans” vibe here. My only question is whether the homeowners did it themselves or it was a Trump supporter outside of their circle.

I’m sure InfoWars (and the GOP hive-mind) will be all over this and they’ll know immediately that, since everything is always a false flag, an actual Democrat never would have done this. "Guys, everything is always a false flag, right? Wait, it isn't? Wait, what-- this _has_ to be the work of Democrats? Oh wait, so there's an exception? What? A FALSE false flag? Are you sure? Oh, OK..." What I’m hearing from my sources is that Democrats set this up to make it look like Republicans set this up to make it look like Democrats did it. Those wily Democrats!

5 Likes

Not ever a hardcore Bernie supporter, let alone an “anarchist”, is going to go around tagging “Biden 2020” anywhere– we’re all holding our noses and pulling the Biden lever on Election Day.

5 Likes

All I got was a battered old copy of the bread book. Maybe it’s like Scientology and I need to get to the higher levels of anarchism before I get everything else.

10 Likes

I deal with insurance fraud litigation, for the insurer. I don’t commit it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

The whole conservative fascination with “antifa” is like someone pointing to cosplayers who pretend to be vampires and use that as evidence we need to do something about the imminent threat of vampirism.

6 Likes

Yeah, either that or some local arsonist teenagers looking to cast blame elsewhere.

Oh yeah, that’s definitely a possibility as well.

1 Like

Acid is groovy.
Kill the pigs.

2 Likes

8 Likes

re: “Blacks Rule” on driveway. Years ago I saw a thread somewhere where people took offense to a tag line on someone’s post that “All Blacks Rule!” People were taking offense long after it had been thoroughly explained that it referred to New Zealand’s rugby team, the All Blacks, and he was just cheering for his team.

4 Likes

Well looky here…already a GoFund me page. That was fast

8 Likes

Bingo, this tosses up all sorts of red flags. You can bet that whoever is their home/auto etc… insurers are, they’re having conferences with the SIU departments.

2 Likes

Wait. The trump flag is the feces or is the feces the trump flag? I can’t follow this story.

"Ask me how I know :frowning: "

1 Like

That’s because they were trying to avoid paying licensing fees for using the official Anarchy Co™ logo*.

* Anarchy Co™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chaos, Inc(R). All rights reserved. Used with permission.

4 Likes