Trump-supporting pastor Kent Christmas praises suicide bombers and demands Christians lay down their lives for the gospel

Originally published at: Trump-supporting pastor Kent Christmas praises suicide bombers and demands Christians lay down their lives for the gospel | Boing Boing

4 Likes

They really do just make shit up, and then get all fired up about the delusion they just invented. Yet another reason that trying to argue with them using facts and logic is just wasting your time…

Over It Maid GIF

35 Likes

Moved right on past Taliban level and right onto ISIS.

JHC

15 Likes

God, give us some men and women that will get a hold of some passion in their spirit and say, ‘I will lay down my life for the Gospel!’" said Christmas.

You first.

18 Likes

Wait , do those of us on the left who have been telling these assholes they were two sides of the same extremist coin since 2001 (or 1981 for that matter) get at least a “Yeah, you guys were right, aw shucks.” or something?

18 Likes

If he wants people to blow themselves up for Jesus, I suggest he start with himself.

The obvious problem with this is not that he wants people willing to die for their faith. It’s that he wants people willing to kill for their faith, and somehow thinks that is a virtue rather than a complete abdication of belief in the Jesus he claims to follow.

28 Likes

Can this guy and people like him be added to No Fly List already?

If a BIPOC person said the same thing, men in black will show up at their door even before the sentence is finished but people like him got free pass because melanin level and my “freedumb”

27 Likes

MAGA Pastor Stocastic Terrorist Kent Christmas”

Lock him up.

18 Likes

It depends on the launch system (reusing a gag I posted on another thread about an alt-right shit stain).

12 Likes

yeah:

“This thing was born in blood.”

in theory, jesus died for us – he didn’t die for religion, and he sure as hell didn’t die in order to massacre people.

turn the other cheek != seek out and destroy.

20 Likes

To quote Billy Connolly on suicide bombers: “Everytime there’s a bang, the world’s a wanker short.”

11 Likes

Funny, I remember how, for years after 9/11, Christian conservatives specifically attacked Islamic extremists for precisely this… they pointed to the lack of Christian suicide bombers as evidence of their moral superiority, somehow. (For some reason, simply murdering people without risking your own life was presented as the morally superior option…)

22 Likes

Well, if he wants someone to do it, maybe…

asps-you-go-first

10 Likes

“It sounds like you’re trying to incite an insurrection.”

17 Likes

People definitely thought more positively about Islam after the first few suicide bombers. Now it’s the most loved and respected religion on the planet!

15 Likes

I bet that no one calls him Merry Christmas.

10 Likes

I wonder if Mr. Christmas is aware of how often it’s the heretics, rather than the infidels or the atheists, who get prioritized for lethal force when the pious of all stripes get the knives out?

I know that I wouldn’t want to be in charge of handling his mail or his personal security if there were more christians out killing for the gospel.

8 Likes

2 Likes

The War on Christmas suddenly sounds like a good idea.

12 Likes

You win the Internet today.

7 Likes