Trump tells reporters he's considering 'ultimate option' for Iran (what?)

Did Trump appoint Randy Newman as national security adviser?

No one likes us, I don’t know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
And all around, even our old friends put us down
Let’s drop the big one, see what happens

3 Likes

Quick someone give him one of the red buttons from the newly branded Staples.

EasyButton

For him the ultimate option is easy.

4 Likes

Spending billions of dollars on US-made aircraft, tanks, etc. tends to keep the US leadership from formerly declaring SA a repressive authoritarian regime (doesn’t look good in the UN) and – mostly – helps to guarantee ‘hands-on’ help when needed.

2 Likes

But it has become clear that SA doesn’t like shooting at people who might shoot back. They have been effective at committing atrocities in Yemen and blockading Qatar, but haven’t ever been an effective fighting force.

Even their exploits with T.E. Lawrence were mostly exaggeration or fictions. Lawrence’s reputation as a “Baron Munchausen” figure has come to light as of late.

7 Likes
12 Likes

Yes, that’s what the US military is for. 'Have Troops. Will Travel". That’s how we’re seen by the Arab Emirates.

1 Like

Anybody asking why the strike on the refinery was so precise and ultimately designed to be repaired quickly?

I mean if your are going to the trouble and expense, why not obliterate your target completely?

This whole thing stinks.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’d given that sentence less thought than his dinner menu. By now it’s fairly obvious that more often than not he just blithely blurts out whatever happens to come to his mind (when he’s not trying to pander to the core of his fanbase) with the possible consequences of the POTUS saying such things never even crossing his mind.

4 Likes

And also has lunatics for government, by the way.

Not that I disagree. Having nukes clearly is good for a country. Kim Jung Un gets love letters from Trump in between the territorial pissing and it’s not only because he is such a handsome guy.

1 Like

The funny thing is North Korea, South Korea and China thought Trump was such an incompetent dumbass that they negotiated their own agreements concerning sanctions independently. All long before Trump’s first meeting with Kim Jong Un.

4 Likes

Saudia Arabia has armed forces including an army and air force, so why exactly are we doing anything?

They didn’t even bother to defend such a supposedly valuable resource.

4 Likes

Becasue if we don’t they’ll pull the mortgage on Jared’s Manhattan real estate.

5 Likes

Because they suck at dealing with anyone who shoots back

6 Likes

I think you’re right. Russia gets a lot of oil and gas from Iran and Putin won’t let his deep cover mole in the Oval Office do anything that might disrupt that.

2 Likes

Well, Jayzus never said Iranians wuz human like White People

1 Like

You’d need a lot of hardware to obliterate completely.
On the other hand, a refinery is a very complicated machine with lots of critical and vulnerable bits.

7 Likes

My hope is that Trump is too damn cheap to start the biggest war ever.

1 Like
10 Likes

He knows when he has nuked someone, because the bell rings

20 Likes

lolcat

6 Likes