Trump tells reporters he's considering 'ultimate option' for Iran (what?)

Although honestly even then, they don’t give a shit, since it’s not even about the embryo, but punishing women. As was made clear by recent legislation that ignored fertility clinics and the destruction of embryos because “that didn’t involve women.”

5 Likes

Do they allow abortion in Iran? Asking for a GOP Trump supporter.

1 Like

And is still too dumb to realise it is a fake button.

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t think we should be reading too much into this statement, since even he has no idea what he means by it.

2 Likes

If you check out “Young Rutiger”'s comment and a reply to that from “Quasar Funk” (which, for me, sit at the top of the comment section) it seems that this was actually a misunderstanding on President ‘dumb-ass’ Trump’s part.

“If you don’t fund the State Department fully, then I need to buy more ammunition ultimately,” Mattis said, before members of Congress at a National Security Advisory Council meeting, the US Global Leadership Coalition notes.
“So I think it’s a cost-benefit ratio. The more that we put into the State Department’s diplomacy, hopefully the less we have to put into a military budget as we deal with the outcome of an apparent American withdrawal from the international scene,” Mattis continued.

4 Likes

This gave me a hell of a shock until i noticed it was from The Daily Mash.

2 Likes

Keep in mind during pre-president briefings, Trump had to be told repeatedly why you can’t just nuke everything. He couldn’t understand why we just don’t nuke other countries.

5 Likes

Au contraire. Jared “Middle East Peace In Our Time” Kushner is the ultimate option. Trump is known for his impulsivity, but even he hesitates to release such a devastating tool on the world.

5 Likes

They made MBS have a rough day. That’s all it takes. Trump literally said the US was waiting on word from SA for what to do next.

5 Likes

They’re not pro-life, they’re anti-abortion.

4 Likes

Rapture & end-times, obviously.

It’s the only thing that will please his evangelical fanbase.

1 Like

Well he did unleash Jared.

4 Likes

He’s threatening to move to Tehran and build a golf course.

6 Likes

This is his bargaining style: ‘go in heavy’ and then backpedal… His base will remember this as “the time we nuked Eye-Ran.” 99%, nothing to see here folks…

2 Likes

They’re busy planning their next trip to Trump Scotland resort.

2 Likes

last time around anybody who said it was about oil got called a conspiracy theorist

3 Likes

Maybe the Generals will just appeal to Trump’s venal nature and say, “Ixnay the uclearnay Option, Mr President. We can use it, because it doesn’t exist. We use the Nuclear Budget to pay for all those top secret, top quality golf courses we keep in places like Area 51.”

3 Likes

Which makes sense given Trump’s difficulty understanding complex concepts and veracity impairment. He misrepresented the story and looked like an idiot at the same time.

The article you linked to was about the military appreciating “smart power”. However it missed the coda of failing because we have a dumb leader.

4 Likes

“This is a smart bomb, Mr President; so its a bit like you.”

“Smart?”

“A bomb.”

4 Likes

It’s not his money, why would he care about cost? There’s a reason why he’s had at least 7 of his businesses have to declare bankruptcy.

2 Likes