Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I wouldn’t say that boxing is normally especially relevant to politics, but this is quite good:
(relating to the fight between the Mexican Canelo Álvarez and the British Muslim Amir Khan)

The other bet hard to call is if Donald Trump will break off from his presidential campaign and deliver on his promise/threat to take a seat in the new T-Mobile Arena on the invitation of his sometime golfing partner, De La Hoya. If he does, he at least deserves credit for chutzpah. Trump’s strawberry face will surely be redder than usual after the Mexican-Muslim massive give him the benefit of their combined wrath

Khan came to the two-party party, as well, making a pointed joke about Trump’s threat to ban Muslims from entering the country as a counter-terrorist move. “You never know,” he said on Wednesday, “this could be the last fight for me and Canelo here if Donald Trump becomes president.”

3 Likes

Well, he could have said “the Hispanics” and it feels like leaving out the definite article is somewhat of an improvement. Talk about low expectations. Wow.

1 Like

Gentlemen, behold!

The Trump Tramp Stamp

5 Likes

Well, that’s an image that’s been burned into my retinas. Thank you for that, OtherMichael! :angry:

eta: I have to wait an hour to give you a like, albeit reluctantly. :wink:

3 Likes

Uh?

3 Likes

12 Likes

Ah, the Drumpf enigma. It’s times like this I entertain the possibility he’s out to destroy the GOP :smiley:

1 Like

Can you edit that and add a spoiler tag? Please?

4 Likes

Fair 'nuff.

3 Likes

Today in “yet more evidence that Trump is the candidate of bigoted dickwads…”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maple Match is a dating site for American refugees looking to meet genuine, marriage-ready Canadians with whom they can move to Cape Breton Island and avoid the Trumpocalypse.

5 Likes

The punchline: There’s a waiting list to join up.

3 Likes

I don’t know. When America sends its people, I don’t think they’ll be sending their best. They’ll be sending people that have lots of problems…they’ll bring drugs, they’ll bring crime. And some, I assume, will be good people.

16 Likes

Second (or maybe third?) time today with no likes…so here you go: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Donald Trump called reporters and pretended to be a publicist to brag about himself.

2 Likes

Lengthy but good read on decades of his behavior toward women.

4 Likes

I brought in the paper for my dad on Sunday (mailbox down the drive on a truck route rural road, speed limit 55mph) and smiled while walking back to his house, knowing he was going to have to read that article at least a little bit, since it was sitting above the fold in the center of the front page!

7 Likes

Trump does not like the speakers of Spanish.

2 Likes

Apparently Gingrich is on the shortlist for VP. That’s a helluva lot of ex-wives (not to mention mistresses) to put on a ticket when your party is still trying to milk the Lewinsky thing for all it’s worth.

9 Likes