Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I am not a robot!

11 Likes

Waitā€¦didnā€™t Bush Sr. Plead the fifth during Iran Contra?

5 Likes

Too true!

7 Likes

Ollie North sure did.

GHW Bush did do a lot of pardoning of those involved.

:face_vomiting:

18 Likes

21 Likes

Clap Reaction GIF

And Iā€™m afraid I know people who would read along to that article and just nod, all the way through.

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

16 Likes

I doubt he would put anything of value in the casket. That would mean he would have to dig it up on a daily basis so he could show off whatever ā€œitā€ is. He canā€™t help himself. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes
7 Likes

No, they cancelled the hearing before his name came up. Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

Well, hmmmā€¦ maybe Ivana was not cremated?

16 Likes

Is that what we want? Well, in a word,

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

5 Likes
5 Likes

ā€œThe subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried methods short of a search warrant to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of sending F.B.I. agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trumpā€™s home and members-only club.ā€

Lawyer guy says:

Under 18 U.S.C. Sections 401 and 402, contempt of court is a federal crime. Once a federal judge has issued an order compelling a response to a subpoena, failing to respond to the subpoena also amounts to a failure to comply with the courtā€™s order. This constitutes contempt of court. Under Section 401:

ā€œA court of the United States shall have power to punish by fine or imprisonment, or both, at its discretion, such contempt of its authority . . . as . . . [d]isobedience or resistance to its lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command.ā€

Similarly, as outlined in Section 402:

ā€œAny person, corporation or association willfully disobeying any lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command of any district court of the United States or any court of the District of Columbia . . . shall be prosecuted for such contempt . . . and shall be punished by a fine under this title or imprisonment, or both.ā€

He fucked around and found out

Shall be prosecuted- not may be prosecuted.

18 Likes

*cough*
Mark Meadows
*cough*

4 Likes

Rap Lawyer

Weird stretch.

13 Likes

He should make sure that he gets a retainer paid up front (and the check clears).

13 Likes

ETA:

:eyes:

14 Likes

Umā€¦ narcissists unite?

4 Likes

They didnā€™t include this one thatā€™s fizzing in the background:

The filing by Carrollā€™s lawyer lays out a proposed schedule of deadlines for the parties to make requests of each other for evidence in the case, and to complete the exchange of such evidence.

It also says both sides have agreed to conduct depositions of witnesses between Aug. 3 and Oct. 19.

14 Likes
16 Likes