Trump the Chump (Part 2)

They might be kind-hearted and compassionate on a personal level, but the fact that they support Trump proves that they are not kind-hearted or compassionate on a political level.

21 Likes

Talk about some major DARVO, there.

Afraid to be known as a T*** supporter!?!* Has he not met any other T**** supporters? It’s people who stand against him who have to be careful in the wrong sort of company these days for fear of being attacked physically. MAGAts have poor impulse control and have difficulty remembering to use their words.

15 Likes

Everyone knows that the children of wealthy get to be kids for the rest of their lives and never held responsible for their actions, while the kids of the poor need to be adults by the age of 12 and be contributing members of society, or they’re deadbeats… /s

18 Likes

TEN years old… if you are impregnated by your rapist. you’d better have that baby, or we’ll kill you.
goddamn i hate this fkking timeline, i swear i do…

16 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

15 Likes

So typical of my right-wing neighbor. Not shy at expressing her anti-woke bullshit opinions, but then absolutely unwilling to listen to other people’s opposing opinions. When you point that out, they pull the victim card.

30 Rock Eye Roll GIF

11 Likes

Who are the “snowflakes”, again? :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

7 Likes

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

7 Likes

offs.

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/17/trump-sneakers-shooting-pre-order

9 Likes

10 Likes

There’s still the sentencing for the 34 felonies that will be happening - when? September? Merchan has seemed like a stand-up, courageous guy so far - we’ll see if he’s able to maintain that level of courage and do the right thing.

5 Likes

Where’s my crossed fingers emoji?!

8 Likes

The Conspiracy Skeptic Episode 107 – The Attempted Trump Assasination and the Complete and Utter Collapse of Everything Sacred in the Universe and Even Worse Stuff Plus Is Your Cat Trying to Kill You? with Dr. David D. Perlmutter
16 Jul 2024
Dr. David D. Perlmutter, a professor of Media and Communication at Texas Tech, returns for a breaking emergency episode about the attempted assassination of Donald Trump and how conspiracy theories are literally playing themselves out, on both sides, right before our eyes. The title might be a little exaggerated but that’s the way to get ears and eyeballs! Amiright?.

QAA Podcast – Trump Shot (E286)
It’s only July, and our already terrifying election season has somehow gotten far worse than even the QAA hosts could imagine. Join Jake, Travis, Liv, and Julian for an emergency recording following the attempted assassination of the former President and the murder of one of his supporters at a Trump rally in Butler, PA. Naturally, conspiracy theories are spreading like wildfires in the wake of such unsettling events, and the hosts must turn to their beloved Travis to separate reality from fiction.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Other than delaying sentencing at all. I mean, If T**** had reported to prison on July 12, he would’t have had the traumatic experience of having his ear nicked! Merchan would be an unkown MAGA hero!

8 Likes

If the jackasses at the RNC wearing bandages were really loyal, they would cut off a chunk of their ear in solidarity.

8 Likes

:musical_note: My name is Sue!
How do you do!

Sorry, back on topic: I know, right? Buncha cowardly weirdos.

8 Likes

I forgot there was an auriculectomy in that song, I was so confused!

7 Likes

Hear tell it inspired Mike Tyson.

9 Likes