Trump the Chump (Part 2)

So the most obvious thing happened

10 Likes

The media must resist getting played by his scam.

Disappointed World Cup GIF by Goldmaster

Fat chance, good luck with that, etc.

12 Likes

9 Likes
10 Likes

5 Likes

This is fun. This bar is near Mar a Lago and is know for their funny signs.

The anti violence people threaten violence when their feelings get hurt

He said his sign was up for less than 24 hours, and the bar received multiple threats of violence and arson, telling him to shut the place down, and countless negative Yelp reviews, which he said shut down his business profile.

10 Likes

All these people today who casually toss violence and death threats. They never consider if they’re picking on the wrong person.

5 Likes

This guy’s post touches on what seems to be the obvious plan, but one I haven’t seen talked about: for the Heritage Foundation, Vance, et al. to use Trump to get through the door, then 25th amendment him at the first opportunity, making Vance president. This is what’s happening, right?

9 Likes

I do wonder if a man who constantly throws people under the bus ever wonders when someone will finally throw him under the bus.

11 Likes

Because of course…

9 Likes

People still think he’s a dick even after getting a part of his ear blown off

13 Likes

As I said earlier, I cannot see that event winning him any new votes, but can very much see it fanaticizing his followers, who were already dangerous, and making them a threat to anyone determined to be insufficiently reverential to Il Douche.

18 Likes

The TLAs are already warning about that:

10 Likes

This.

It’s definitely not surprising it didn’t earn him new poll-ees. That’s already a group that is being pre-screened for cult susceptibility just by the methods of phone polls. It was already heavily biased in his favor.

9 Likes

Stupid snowflakes and bots on both sides of The Pond attack UK commentator with hundreds of death threats:

ETA:
I have been banned from even accessing this video.

Someone in the comments asked how so many people could show up to merkin von bankrupt’s ‘rallies.’ I explained that ads are taken out on craigslist, offering to pay ppl to attend for a certain am’t of time. When the time’s up, they walk out.

Yes, that got me banned from even watching the video again.

Nice one, yt.

11 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of doubt about the veracity of Tromp’s claims connected to the ahooting incident. Seems that a lot of people suspect it was staged. Not that I think it was, but Tromp IS a conning showman, so I wouldn’t put playing it up in various ways past him. Anyway, maybe the doubters outweigh those who’ve been fired up by it all.

8 Likes

We’ve seen his doctor do interviews. I’m surprised he doesn’t look like a mummy.

10 Likes

… were the two dead guys crisis actors :confused:

8 Likes

You called /S

3 Likes

Right, as I said, I don’t think it was. What interests me is that so many do, or at least suspect it. I don’t think it’s the election slam dunk that many others do.

9 Likes