Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Wait, is Zachary Levi America’s Laurence Fox?

9 Likes

So Trump got one more vote that he already had?

6 Likes

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

15 Likes

Indeed…

14 Likes

Trump sand sculpture.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Wage theft is the largest form of theft. I’d be more shocked if the grifting thief hadn’t committed wage theft.

18 Likes

Here’s hoping this kneecaps him among most humans. There’s definitely donors who would applaud any form of abuse of employees, but they can’t outnumber workers.
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

10 Likes

Can I just take a minute to enjoy a Republican organization criticizing someone for not paying overtime bonus rates?

14 Likes

In a passage that provoked a storm on social media, the former president and Republican nominee then said: “If you had one day, like one real rough, nasty day with the drug stores as an example, where, when they start walking out with …

say what?

lets-purge-the-rich

(episode)

6 Likes

Maybe, just maybe we never had a president that went that far out of his way to act like a dick to others

11 Likes
9 Likes

I do blame extreme rhetoric from TFG.

Nobody is sure, but there seems to be a better-than-even chance the shots were fired by disappointed fans who feel he didn’t deliver.

13 Likes

Unimpressed Side Eye GIF

9 Likes
9 Likes

The people who know him best, hate him most. That really should matter. Doesn’t seem to, but it should.

15 Likes

chump

12 Likes

:chicken:

17 Likes

i will always refer to his particular cowardice in the words of Chrissy Teigen:

yeah, “pssy ass btch”
her words, not mine. blurred for good cause, IYKYK.

9 Likes

I completely forgot about that with all of the… everything. We’re going to get back to a world without the constant media hurricane centered on his nonsense soon, right?

Anyway, CT wasn’t wrong that’s for sure.

12 Likes