Trump to avoid "appearance" of business conflicts

It also has to be a cute white baby (and no, not all babies are cute no matter what anybody thinks on this matter.)

He’s just thinking of the children, after all.

3 Likes

It’s going to cost a lot to gold leaf the entire White House exterior.

Even with a Michaels 50% off coupon.

3 Likes

And it’ll cost even more for the Gold Sharpies to highlight the fingers on the presidential portraits, to show their superior length.

5 Likes

Any bets on how long Trump will keep the solar panels on for? Get rid of them quicker than Reagan did?

5 Likes

It’s one of the hidden achievement items on the First 100 Days Plan.

4 Likes

Oddly enough, it’s not impossible. He’s certainly had enough infighting with the existing GOP leadership during the campaign and Pence seems like a perfectly reasonable human being in comparison. It’s just a matter of time before Trump does something outrageous and maybe that would give Congress just enough cover to give him the boot.

2 Likes

I’m guessing the NRA already has a memo ready for such a circumstance, threatening to ruin any politician of any party to take or support action against him.

1 Like

Meanwhile: Epic trolling from the US Office of Government Ethics.

12 Likes

8 Likes

When do we get to stop talking about Trump?

6 Likes

Hobby Lobby, not Michael’s. The one that insists on celebrating only Christian holidays.

7 Likes

Only 216 weeks left!

11 Likes

Oh, so you’ve also read the Trump plan for “fixing” the infrastructure?

10 Likes

Yes, the fix is in.

Never. It’ll get less often, but between lingering damage caused to the world and the country, and putting him in history books, never. 20 years from now our descendants will come home from school and ask how it all happened.

4 Likes

I think we need a new cartoon “Get Your Meta On” in the style of the old “Get Your War On”.
http://www.mnftiu.cc/category/gywo/war81/

It was The Russians who did it
No, it was 4chan
Yes, Russians on 4chan. Lulz!

Trump’s avoiding the “appearance” of business conflicts.
What are you going to avoid the “appearance” of doing?
I’m going to avoid the “appearance” of giving a fuck.

Oh right. Michaels discriminated against that poor white woman.

8 Likes

The company’s immediate reaction was to support their employee and disavow the customer completely.

Compare that to how Hobby Lobby does business. It would have been entirely opposite.

11 Likes

tongue planted firmly in cheek

4 Likes

“A firewall? No problem, believe me. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. He’ll destroy the ethics firewall, bigly. He eats the cyber for breakfast. I’m very proud. etc. etc.”

7 Likes

Gotcha!

3 Likes