Trump to launch new 'American Idea' budget hotel chain with 'patriotic' theme

Gravity? We have pneumatics and automation now.

3 Likes

"Patriotic theme…

8 Likes

Since they’re rebranding existing hotels, they’ll have illegal labor on staff before the first reservation is made.

7 Likes

If they are rebranding existing hotels, and these new hotels are going to be “mid-range”, does this mean Trump isn’t the premium brand they say it is?

7 Likes

Damn DLC (DownLoadable Criminals) infecting everything.

5 Likes

What if Hitler owned a chain of hotels?

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks they really wanted to go for “American Ideal” but either Donald doesn’t know the difference between ideal and idea or the marketing team figured their customer base doesn’t?

4 Likes

The concentration camp jokes are too easy

4 Likes

When I read “American Idea”, I thought, “What, like Deep Fried Butter on a Stick?”

3 Likes

Craaaaasssssss.

5 Likes

Pretty much. I mean, there’s a reason they call them “entrenched interests”.

1 Like

Well, when drumpf starts working the words into his speeches, you guys will have the beyond-reasonable-doubt proof. And probably, nothing will happen.

2 Likes

“Oh, you’re staying at Holiday Inn? How unpatriotic. Why do you hate America so much?”

9 Likes

I imagine similar reviews of 45’s budget hotel forthcoming:

“I will never stay again because the whole place drains from you the will to live.”

5 Likes

“Loyalty Program”

7 Likes

[quote]The first hotels are expected to come online quickly because they will involve rebranding existing properties like Holiday Inns and Comfort Inns.[/quote]I reckon any long-standing pre-existing problems with said properties will swiftly be blamed on the President, because there’s no reason to pass up a perfectly good opportunity to fling more muck around, even if he’s waist-deep in it already.

(I mean, geez, you’d think they’d at least try to stress that the Trump Org is launching the chain and not Trump himself.)

1 Like

I assume these hotels will also be the only polling places in their respective regions?

5 Likes

37 -39% of our polled voting public, apparently.

2 Likes

Either that, or that’s just the proportion of Americans who think that “Running Government Like a Business” means that the CEO of America needs to be well-compensated…

2 Likes

Frankly, I’m amazed that the percentage is that small.

2 Likes