Trump to launch new 'American Idea' budget hotel chain with 'patriotic' theme

Pardon my legalistic jargon, but what the fuck?!

10 Likes

“Are you a total bungling idiot?”
“No, but I slept at a Trump Express last night.”

18 Likes

Wouldn’t the Son of Sam law apply here?

6 Likes

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

8 Likes

Something kinda like this. Just off the highway.

9 Likes

13 Likes

Sickening. There will obviously be a direct liaison from the VP, Sales and Marketing of Trump Organization to Eric/Don Jr. (Pres, Trump Organization) to Don Sr. (CEO, Trump Organization and Pres, U.S.).

We need to have a pool: The over/under on how many times Trump manages to mention this project abomination in tweets and official speeches.

8 Likes

No. You have to get them separately in the expansion pack.

9 Likes

So, he has so much extra time on his hands that THIS is what he decides to work on? -Especially after he recently admitted that being president turned out to be more difficult than he had previously imagined.

3 Likes

How long will it be until they are nicknamed Tramp Hotels?

4 Likes

Best western with Flair.

9 Likes

5 Likes

that’s just free speech man. are you trying to supress my free speech? i don’t even like that flag, i only got the tattoo to piss off liberals.

edit: ugh.

7 Likes

In theory, nobody is supposed to spend more than 1 year in jail. It’s really meant to be a misdemeanor type holding cell kind of thing.

In reality, american jails are just a prison farm league, where they “teach you how to be a better criminal”. I’ve been told by people who’ve done time in both that they’d take prison over jail under nearly any circumstances, because while prison isn’t fun, the guys in jail know they’re not going to be there too long. So they don’t worry too much about the consequences of what they do.

4 Likes

Maybe Trump could also come up with a vehicle that was meant for all people to drive. A car your folks would want.

Yes. The Trump Folks Wagon!

7 Likes

21 Likes

The Trump Organisation appears to prefer the term, “down-market”.

5 Likes

Each room features old fashioned, cold-war, Russian wire taps.

7 Likes

Speaking as a non-american who has stayed in a number of hotels in various parts of the world -
How will this differ from hotels as they exist now?

7 Likes

The illegal immigrants will be employed by subcontractors to the cleaning contractor, and subcontractors to the catering contractor.

7 Likes