Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress about The Moscow Tower Project

Did they use a search warrant or subpoena? I haven’t heard anything about that.

They had the CFO of Trump International cooperating I thought?

ETA: Yup.

16 Likes

Look - suborning perjury is no crime… oh, no wait, it is.

Also: OOPS!

There are, apparently, multiple witnesses…

You know would-be candidates are looking at Trump and saying, “You know, if he weren’t such a dumbass, he’d be getting away with this… hmmmm…”

We know he “used” to have a serious amphetamine habit in the '80s, and multiple people claim he’s still doing amphetamines (snorting Adderall)… it explains a lot.

17 Likes

It will be done with a complete lack of any sort of understanding of irony, and full intense belief that their prophet has done no wrong.

4 Likes

I’m not willing to blame on drugs what can be attributed to a serious narcissistic personality disorder and a healthy dose of “just being an egotistical asshole”…

16 Likes

Oh yeah. The drugs are on top of all that, though - the sociopathy, the narcissism, the compulsive bullshitting (which is worse than compulsive lying), the various cognitive issues… But there are times where his mood swings could be explained by drug use, at least.

16 Likes

His shell? I thought his head was pushed deep elsewhere…

6 Likes

Ah yes. My sister is a bit of an annoying spaz. Load her up with espresso, and she becomes a frightening force of nature.

Herr tRump’s assholery could certainly be compounded by pharmaceuticals. I’m just not willing to give him that benefit of a doubt/excuse until it’s confirmed that he’s just not that big of an asshole all on hos own…

5 Likes

They already have. They’ve now moved into the “we never said there was no collusion, we said he didn’t commit any crimes” phase of their goal post repositioning. At this point, the goal posts have moved from Trump tower in New York to somewhere east of Java. Hot lava indeed.

2 Likes

Goody-goody gumdrops for you; I’m not attributing anything to mind altering substances.

45 is a horrible, garbage-ass excuse for a human being all on his own; that should go without saying by now. I’m asserting that I don’t believe the all bullshit about how he’s ‘clean and sober,’ in addition to his being a living trash-bag.

Not when his already shitty behavior is so erratic, and especially not when he’s known to lie about every fucking thing under the sun.

14 Likes

Not gonna lie, at this point…

1 Like

He really reminds me of a pill addict in my family (aside from the actual personality), right down to that weird sniff. I dunno what, probably a mix of some kind of benzo and some kind of speed, but that’s just a wild guess from what I recall in others. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the reason he doesn’t drink is that his liver is shot.

8 Likes

And all of this just to build a fricken skyscraper in Moscow. What a small small ambition.

8 Likes

Snorting Adderall would explain the sniffing, at least.

3 Likes
4 Likes

so great we have this documentation, but how is it going to fix the damage not only of the past two years but what we’ve now been set up for the next two decades, and the supreme court for half a century?

because I don’t see how we aren’t going to suffer for a long long time

and he’s not going easily and remember pence hired Flynn personally so he knew everything going on too with the eight countries - if we get pence for a year or two, it’s going to be just as bad and he might even get re-elected

2 Likes

Is it weird that as much as I want to see Trump in prison, I want to see his children locked up even more?

5 Likes

Well some might argue that Lord Vetinari was not exactly evil, as such, but I’d wish for someone as evil and intelligent as him, over Trump, any day.

6 Likes

Live by the glittery garbage, Die by the glittery garbage.

3 Likes
5 Likes