Trump told friends he's running again in 2024

Originally published at: Trump told friends he's running again in 2024 | Boing Boing

6 Likes

C’mon bad diet, no exercise, old age, previous infection and fucking karma; work together now…

83 Likes

He has friends?

70 Likes

Shorthand in his world for “sychophants, henchmen and props”.

I’m with @Melizmatic: another few years of having to hear more of his idiocy is too much to take.

46 Likes

If your scam depends upon frequently stating that your scam (obviously with some alternate name) will still be active and relevant in the future: check here.

20 Likes

I was translating it as hangers on but I don’t know why someone would degrade themselves to that, especially as the entire world now knows what Trump is.

29 Likes

There are always people weak-willed and stupid enough to be part of that garbage person’s entourage. He has a supply of tens of millions.

27 Likes

You know, he’s not wrong. His administration provided an essential service, stripping away the dog whistles and the masks that the GOP relied on to hide its bigotry. Now everyone can see them for the extremists that they are and it’s essential we build on his success and bury the Grand Ol’ Party so deep they burn forever at the center of the Earth.

36 Likes

To be honest, his delusional, demented “brain” has convinced him that he will be “restored” to the Presidency “any day now”, so of course he thinks he’s running again.

12 Likes

The best that money can buy.

9 Likes

Well, the 22nd amendment limits him to two terms, so tough shit

5 Likes

Saying he’s still in the game . . .

A) Means he can continue asking his followers to donate money to his campaign, legal fund, etc. (May as well do it now while they’re still alive and not intubated right?)

B) Gives his wounded ego cover.

We must also recognize that having Donald Trump on the Republican Party line is REALLY good for turnout: It scares, disgusts, and motivates progressives to get to the polls and vote against Republicans.

35 Likes

It’s his only scam that’s still profitable.

17 Likes

His VP running-mate will probably be either the My Pillow Guy or Chachi Arcola. Only the finest for Trump!

5 Likes

Yes! I donated $5 to save America, and now I’m one of his closest friends. He sends me lots of mail, and he said that next time he’s in Bfe, South Carolina, he’ll come over and we’ll drink beers on my couch.

4 Likes

Because he would rather burn the whole country down than admit defeat.

My pessimistic predictions: he loses again, and last Jan. 6th will look like a day in the park. Or he wins and we’re truly f$%ked.

My optimistic prediction: the GOP gets split (finally) during the primaries or convention, we get a third party candidate, and he finds no traction playing the same “I won in a landslide” card come November.

10 Likes

For only $5?

Cool, but I think he’s more of a snorting adderall kinda guy. So prepare appropriately to insure you’re a good host.

13 Likes

Brainworms For President, 2024! Make America Writhe Again!

10 Likes

It should make the republican primary more interesting.

3 Likes

Maybe he could get Bob Loblaw:

6 Likes