Trump: transgender people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they like

10 Likes

I think I may just fluv you for posting a still from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new verb to grok.

Oh, thatā€™s an ā€œoldie but goodieā€, but you are most welcome.

:slight_smile:

I think youā€™re assuming way too much of a deliberate ideological act from Trump. There are some issues where heā€™s evidently felt compelled to adopt the correct right-wing position (like abortion), and then present it in a mangled and unconvincing way ā€¦ but mostly heā€™s just being himself.

1 Like

My takeaway is that Trump is pretty erratic, so that applies to him, but Cruz is actively doing his best to avoid being right about anything, ever.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still hoping that Trump is secretly trolling the entire nation and, if elected, heā€™d suddenly drop the act and just laugh at everybody while mocking their stupidity for voting for such an obvious prank candidate. His campaign would take on a whole different light if he were just doing stuff like this to confuse people, and if stuff like the ā€œ7/11ā€ flub were deliberate mischief to test just how far he can go without losing support. I kind of wish heā€™d shift to that strategy even if heā€™s being sincere right now- it would certainly change history, and make him much more famous than just becoming president.

5 Likes

If he is, his commitment to the role for decades deserves applause.

10 Likes

Some amount of gender neutral restrooms also would be good.

I would swear Iā€™ve heard of parts of Europe that have somewhat high traffic unisex restrooms, but I canā€™t find it now.

4 Likes

Yes, the ā€œIrrelevant Policeā€ are busy today. Thank you Sir or Madam.
[note sarcasm & schadenfreude]

1 Like

Itā€™s Trump chancing upon principle through sheer indifference

I thought the principle here was ā€œpissing off businesses is bad for business, so, the worst kind of badā€.

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost like they donā€™t see a place to take a piss as a hotbed of sexual tension.

ETA:

5 Likes

Watch out, the ā€œIrrelevant Policeā€ are aboutsā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s probably just me, but I feel like one of Trumpā€™s rare accidental lapses into sanity has only so much substance for really tightly focused discussionā€¦

1 Like

It all makes sense!

1 Like

Most days I present as male, simply because Iā€™m too busy (or lazy) to do otherwise. I still prefer the neutral restrooms when theyā€™re an option.

1 Like

Never discount genius, never.

1 Like

Upon reflection, Iā€™m down with trolling any Trump thread with Bernie props.

Whatever, Trump.

Thatā€™s because he isnā€™t a Republican.

So thatā€™s what a trumpgender bathroom looks like!

(quite a distance to aim at that golden bowl, and sideways tooā€¦)