Trump Tweet: 'I refer to Fake News Media when mentioning Enemy of the People'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/29/trump-tweet-i-refer-to-fake.html

8 Likes

29 Likes

worf-facepalm

26 Likes

“That is why I join [George] Will and other principled conservatives, both current and former Republicans, in rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses in November,” he wrote. “Like postwar Germany and Japan, the Republican Party must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.”

Max Boot, Reagan conservative.

28 Likes

“Enemy of the People”? Wow, he’s more cultured that I would have given him credit for – I didn’t think he read Ibsen!

10 Likes

16 Likes

Sulla never had twitter, either.

12 Likes

Seriously, how is that not alarming Congress? Even the most cynical, self interested swamp monster has to read that and shudder, no? There’s not much between making that statement and literally waving a red flag.

19 Likes

Guys - guys! It’s fine! He’s not talking about all media. He’s talking about all media except Fox News, Breitbart, Infowars… wait, this really isn’t helping, is it?

17 Likes

Let’s see what the real fake news industry has to say about the Donster.

29 Likes

Donald Trump isn’t just a compulsive, serial liar, he’s a 180-degree liar. So he’s not Putin’s puppet – Hillary is the puppet. He isn’t ruining the economy – Obama ruined the economy. He isn’t an enemy of the people – the sources of news that inform us of his crimes, mistakes, and obvious stupidity are the enemy of the people.

23 Likes

He’s rubber. like, the best rubber, so bouncy, you’re gonna be amazed how much stuff does not stick to it. And you’re glue, just sticky. disgusting, everything sticks to you. sad.

32 Likes

Most of the time, I suspect that he says outrageous things to take attention away from serious problems or dirty deals he’s involved with.

8 Likes

I read that article. It was good, although you could almost hear the blinders being lifted from his eyes. Folks like him start getting massacred, and all of a sudden he’s “wait, this isn’t what America is about!” Uh, dude? It really is, you just haven’t been paying attention.

6 Likes

tumblr_phasbchGBu1vfmb0jo1_500

26 Likes

Roger that!

7 Likes
1 Like

If he’s referring to Faux News, why yes they’re the enemy of the people.

4 Likes

maybe he wouldn’t have such a problem with being “misinterpreted” if he could string together a coherent sentence, like, EVER.

12 Likes

tumblr_pbpy8wWt641w1njx6o1_500

24 Likes