Trump tweets anti-Jewish slur: 'Great Disloyalty'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/20/trump-tweets-new-dumb-bad-thin.html

Yes, we’re back to the ‘disloyal Jews’ thing. Because he’s a Nazi.

13 Likes

What a shitbag.

Keep in mind, the most important and interesting feature of a person to trump is whether they are loyal to him. This was a big deal even during the Apprentice. He only cares about loyalty to him. You could be a murderer or child rapist and he’d still both like you and think you’re a good person in his estimation, as long as your loyalty is secured.

So when he’s saying jews are disloyal, remember, this is him personally saying perhaps the most negative thing he can feel about people.

46 Likes

I knew it wouldn’t be long before the Russian President of the US went full NAZI, there’s your proof!

tumblr_c857962c5e0223f986a1a9880e0c87cc_7c12a21d_540

20 Likes

That is one very loud whistle.

48 Likes

Are we just going to let Donald and his fans forget all those years he was a registered Democrat?

Yes?

OK then I guess.

46 Likes

Hope this shocks the minority of Jews who have been supporting him. Jews are supposed to be loyal to God, the Torah, righteousness, and the Tribe. The order varies from person to person. He ain’t on the list. He should get the name of the Jews out of his fucking ugly mouth.

20 Likes

Trump is so pro-Israel that he would like all American Jews to emigrate there.

21 Likes

Pass it on.

21 Likes

Just remember that the filth that follow this orange monster will never abandon him, they wanted a Nazi, and he gave them a Nazi.

tumblr_881b4c50e4e630ab03036c579fe1bd24_69d5c08b_640

59 Likes

Like pigs in shit.

21 Likes

Roger That!

13 Likes

Can someone please explain the slur to a non-American? This is the second Trump story here that doesn’t reference any background, just claims something that I’m sure is obvious to American readers, but please don’t forget us international folk.

2 Likes

I honestly hope you’re joking or just had a brain fart.

17 Likes
31 Likes

“Remember when we were strangers in the land of Egypt.” Any decent Jew who remembers that, should never support any of his policies, as he’s the antithesis of that. “Remember when we were slaves in the land of Egypt”. So, if you don’t want to be “owned” by this bastard, that’d be another maxim to remember.

15 Likes

Did you need more evidence? We got lots of it…

10 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

Trump probably got this notion from his right-wing Likudist Settler pals (and in-law):

8 Likes

See I learned all about the other themes, just not the loyalty one. I don’t think it comes up much outside of the US? Even the wiki entry you linked doesn’t have it as a single theme.

6 Likes

It’s a canard that long predates the US, dating back to antiquity. The Nazis were just some of the most infamous proponents of the idea.

18 Likes