Trump warns US that Republicans will not vote unless his dumb election fraud claim is "solved"

Thank you for joining me in the hand-wringing section! Now I don’t feel so lonely. I tell ya—I am truly worried about the next decade. The trajectory is for another Russia, not another Norway. Russia got Putin after they fucked up Afghanistan so hard, what we’re in for is gonna be so very much worse (we’re gonna wish we had the morbidly-obese twice-impeached micropeenie instead). God, please make me wrong.

1 Like

I’m currently reading one of the Discworld books that features the character ■■■■■ von Lipwig.

4 Likes

12 Likes

None of them seem to have enough brains to figure out how to extricate control of their party from Trump however.

5 Likes

Can’t imagine what the downside could be.

3 Likes

Bannon claimed it was for just 100 years this week but who’s counting.

8 Likes

Fascists always ease in to their demands.

You know, like “Just the tip”, or “we’re just relocating the Jews.”

5 Likes

The ones that survive covid anyway

2 Likes

5qghi1

4 Likes

Perhaps, but a LOT of them are dumber than a bag of hammers - apologies to hammers, everywhere…

3 Likes

These guys didn´t get the memo…

3 Likes

You should apologise.

Hammers are useful, and do no harm just by existing.

4 Likes

The solution he wants is an election where his supporters are eligible, and those who support his opponents are not.

3 Likes

Already did. :grin:

1 Like

A take I had not considered

12 Likes

With Generals like that, no wonder US allies fear friendly fire. Blue on Blue? All good for a Gopper.

Promises, Promises.
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

2 Likes

The implication is because you can’t beat those cheating Democrats in the ballot box, the only option left is Coup 2.0.

3 Likes

Beau of the 5th Column made the point that the first “Republicans” might be referring to the voters, and the second “Republicans” might be referring to the politicians; ie: if the politicians don’t do something about the “election fraud” than the voters will but their mark elsewhere on the ballot sheet. This sounds plausible given Donny’s mob background.

1 Like

Alternative headline:

GOP finds out what happens when you invite a vampire into your house*

*which was apparently already full of vampires waiting for the signal

4 Likes