Trump wears goggles but no mask on Arizona PPE factory tour

That’s funny, because masks are mandatory for everyone, no exceptions, at that Honeywell factory that Trump visited last week.

Which, I guess, just proves that Trump is a nobody.

11 Likes

What a bunch of suave fucks.

1 Like

So, 70-90% accuracy?

11 Likes

Right after that visit he probably dismissed that regulation as being silly and set about getting it changed. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Wimpy?? I’ll have you know that he once had a staring contest with the sun!

eclipse

21 Likes

He has stock in those grifter testing kits man.

3 Likes

I’m certain there’s a stock of COVID-19 antibody-saturated plasma that’s reserved for him always nearby. Now if it were concurrently infected with the influenza I had early in March, we’d be all set for a change of government.

2 Likes

in all seriousness if he and the idiots that support him would only wear a bright red mask with “MAGA” on it, I’d be okay with that if only they’d always wear it among others

there’s a lost marketing opportunity in there, I mean it’s pure profit, surprised the trump store doesn’t sell them, they even sell plastic straws for donation money laundering

4 Likes

Ironic that a disease would visit a factory that makes things to protect from another disease.

3 Likes

i really don’t get why these tools keep using this uber-goofy greeting… saw pence do it all aggro when he wouldn’t wear the mask at that hospital.

my friends have adopted two… simply wave and say “hi” or if we’re close friends we Vulcan salute. It seems so full of respect and pre-Rona we were an uber-huggy bunch of guys and gals.

2 Likes

I saw a documentary on the Komodos a few years ago. If I recall, they basically, they just bite you, then follow you around until you die and then eat you. They don’t even chase since they can follow your scent and know you’re going to die. Brilliant, deadly, efficient beasts.

12 Likes

In case you thought it couldn’t get worse…

12 Likes

I am really hoping he has a rally while he’s out there. Please let that happen.

1 Like

The mask would mess up his ridiculous comb-over and expose the fact that he’s balding, which is an awesome look on most men after 30 if they do it right. I have no idea why he doesn’t adopt it and keeps trying to pretend that he’s in his 20’s.

2 Likes

He is rally touring.

Hey Mick, Keith, wtf?

1 Like

The goggles, they do nothing!

1 Like

It’s the equivalent of men comparing the size of their ppees.

1 Like

Can that poor bastard have any idea just how fucking dumb he looks? He stares at stuff without the slightest concept of what he is seeing. Bewildered by the world around him.

edit to delete mistake

4 Likes

In his defense, wearing a face mask while touring a face mask factory is akin to attending a band’s concert while wearing a t-shirt for that band. /s

1 Like

I believe the Stones have repeatedly said they did not in any way endorse or authorize the Shaitgibbon using their music.

8 Likes