Trump "will be back before 2021" one MAGA fan insists

Same here.

Which is why when I know I’m being observed (let alone recorded) I tend to slow down and be more careful about what I say.

I am bewildered by the fact that more people don’t think before they speak, and just seem to let any old nonsense fall out of their mouths unfiltered…

13 Likes

Ooh ooh! I know the topic of Ruben’s next Percival Dunwoody comic!

9 Likes

Well, Trump was frequently “out of it,” before then very briefly returning (to reality), so does that count?

Except it was several different people saying it several different ways. Sure, the first guy, in saying, repeatedly, “2021 of this year” is likely a slip of the tongue and he meant, “2021 - this year” but I have no idea what “before 2021” is supposed to mean. Did he forget what year it is? DId he mean early 2021 (in which case: too late)?

5 Likes

Yup. And they also run videos of lefties saying dumb things to cameras too. Then everyone on both sides pats themselves on the back for being smarter than the other side while we all wait for tomorrow’s fresh “take down” or pwning or whatever.

1 Like

A time machine?
Is THAT how he passed that cognitive test?

3 Likes

[struggles to count on her fingers] Trump 1804!

2 Likes

Okay, but there is a bottomless well of substantial atrocities to go after with these people. Cheap shots like this just make us look petty and stupid, in my humble opinion.

I don’t think it helps anything to dehumanize ones’ opponents, and in fact serves to deepen divides and worsen the problem overall, but it’s okay if I’m alone here in this view. I’m not gonna die on a hill for this goofy video.

2 Likes

Frankly, there’s no “us” in that, as far as I’m concerned: I personally don’t care how I look to the Red Hats, as I already know most of them don’t even see me as human to begin with.

I care about surviving them and their worst impulses.

18 Likes

He’ll go back to JanuAryan. Probably the 6th…

6 Likes

nathan fillion castle GIF

5 Likes

Even if he had access to a time machine he’d still fuck his malevolent plans up. 2000 and coup?

3 Likes

“Why aren’t NOVember and DECember the ninth and tenth months of the year? Whoever is responsible should be STABBED”

“I have some good news for you…”

7 Likes

I agree with this wholeheartedly, but I wouldn’t call ridicule dehumanizing. Ridicule is effective.

9 Likes

SCROOGE: Oh, glorious. Glorious. What’s this year?

LAD: (with all his might of wonder) Eh.?

SCROOGE: What’s this year, my fine fellow?

LAD: This year? Why, 2020.

SCROOGE: It’s 2020. I haven’t missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, the Trumpists don’t need to invent a time machine.

I will leave the horrors of a nearly 400 year old, but still living, Trump for another time.

5 Likes

Numa Pompilius died of old age though.

4 Likes

We are the Trump peons my friend.
We’ll keep on fighting to the end.
No time for winners.
We are the losers of the World!

3 Likes

Well, I suspect you could if you needed to - say, by putting parts of him in each seat - but that involves a lot more work than most people are willing to do, and those pesky authorities might want to talk to you afterward.

1 Like

As a trans woman, I’ll be first up against the wall if they get their war. I think we’re in similar boats at least and have similar goals with regards to these people.

3 Likes

And as an “uppity” Black woman who ‘doesn’t know her place,’ they’d put me up against that wall, right next to you.

We may have the same goals, but a difference is that I truly don’t give a damn what enemies may think of me.

Telling each other how we ‘should be’ fighting the fight does nothing to help.

7 Likes