Trump "will be back before 2021" one MAGA fan insists

Nor do I. Red hats could not think less of me already. I was suggesting tactics, not expressing concern for their thoughts.

Sorry. I was just offering an opinion, not trying to order anyone to do anything. Clearly you disagree, and that’s okay. I still think you’re cool.

4 Likes

And I feel the same.

We don’t need to agree with one another 100% on everything in order to be allies.

Fight the good fight, however you see fit; I’ll do the same, and may we both “live to see the dawn.”

7 Likes

I wonder if anyone has had the gonads to point out to Trump that if he is indeed still the legitimate President, he cannot legally run for reelection in 2024 as he will have had two terms.

Only way he could run would be to officially admit he lost this one.

Not that this will stop his base, some of whom, including one of his spawn I think, indicate they’d be just fine if he declared himself President-For-Life.

Odd how these people claim to worship the Constitution but would so readily turn it into toilet paper to suit their wannabe dictator.

1 Like

Pretty sure these dudes already want to murder us, based on the results of the latest polls.

These guys are idiots. Not because of verbal stumblings, but the content of their thoughts and beliefs is both dumb and insane. Which we already know, so there’s not much point in going below the superficial here. I have to laugh at them to keep from going crazy that fascists like these guys are taking over the US. And fascists need to be ridiculed at every opportunity.

No, they think he has a right to more time to make up for the time he isn’t physically present - after all, they thought he should get extra time in office because of impeachment. (That somehow it “distracted” him from the job and he thus was “owed” more time in office as a result.) These people aren’t smart, or logical, nor do they have any knowledge of how anything works.

5 Likes

No… but you can squeeze a delorean into trump!
http://instantrimshot.com/ <<please press button

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.