Trump worried his legal team led by Rudy Giuliani are all “fools that are making him look bad”

While Trump’s legal team may be composed of “fools that are making him look bad,” they pale in comparison to just how bad Trump is.

21 Likes

52e73c88315adfba0fc416ad60e9a42dbf0a3597_1_690x460

37 Likes

It’s fools and grifters all the way down.

28 Likes

Aw c’mon Donnie, nobody makes you look worse than you do yourself! Sure, those others are idiots, but you are the KING of IDIOTS! Wear the crown proudly, and go away.

22 Likes

Damn my last assignment; you beat me to it.

That Death Becomes Her line was literally the first thing I thought of.

16 Likes

Usually it’s the client who represents himself that has a fool for a lawyer.

28 Likes

Bwahahaha!
A quarter million dead, and counting. Kids in cages. A veritable banana republic.
But sure, this is what’s making you look bad. :roll_eyes:

36 Likes

Trump is worried that his campaign’s legal team is composed of “fools that are making him look bad”

Wow, the fucking irony here. Fool who always looks bad is afraid other fools are also making him look bad. Yet he continues to only hire and associate with fools like Giuliani… which also reveals Trump’s own foolishness and incompetence.

I mean, on the one hand, everyone points out that Trump is, to some degree, deliberately playing the fool. (Which is part of what makes him immune to satire.) But he also has no fucking self-awareness at all, which makes me question how deliberate it is. (How deliberate anything he does is.)

I think Trump’s issues are more superficial than that. That Rudy looks foolish, that people are (successfully) making fun of him. Also that he’s not winning, but Trump doesn’t care about the strategy (or reality) of that - losing is losing, even if he’s asking them to argue an impossible case.

Yep. Trump hires clowns and then doesn’t understand why people are laughing (but it definitely isn’t Trump’s fault!).

Could never happen. If nothing else, that would require work, which Trump doesn’t do, and learning something, which Trump really doesn’t do.

26 Likes

And never mind the fake tan and god awful hair, either!

19 Likes

At first I expect that they were just big Freds people.

5 Likes

don’t worry, donald, you take care of that handily all by yourself – you don’t NEED those losers!

11 Likes

And let’s not forget the “dancing”

10 Likes

34 Likes

I’m just waiting for the beautiful, beautiful moment when Trump dismisses Giuliani in disgust and Rudy becomes a pariah among the very people he destroyed his legacy to curry favor with.

32 Likes

Trump and his campaign are getting exactly the legal representation they deserve.

29 Likes

Choosing a leopard lamay cardigan with black hearts on the back for one’s national spotlight debut does indicate a certain predilection for outlandishness.

1 Like

Ahh…he tried to do his best but he could not…

1 Like

19 Likes

God let’s hope not, his biblically stunning level of ignorance will really make his post POTUS time extra fun for the rest of us who intensely fucking hate him.

1 Like

His whole team had me at “Four Seasons…”

9 Likes