Trump's bafflingly stupid new campaign ads

Originally published at: Trump's bafflingly stupid new campaign ads | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Can anyone summarize? I can’t bring myself to watch.

15 Likes

Me too. I scrambled my brains enough in high school and college.

9 Likes

Sleepy Joe, corrupt Biden crime family. And then just imagine Trump rambling on and on about that.

15 Likes

“Joe Biden doesn’t look good in a bathing suit.”

I shit you not.

23 Likes

I don’t care if Joe Biden in the oval office in his birthday suit, as long as he isn’t meeting with dignitaries and other personnel who would be uncomfortable with such a display. What he does behind the scenes is greater than what his predecessor ever did in front cameras.

13 Likes

I’m resisting the urge to search for context but that little teaser makes it difficult to not click…

6 Likes

Well then I’m not voting for him in 2024.

5 Likes

A public figure in front of a camera shamelessly attempting mass menticide by spouting a series of self-glorifying nonsensical lies aimed to deflect, distract, and obfuscate.

5 Likes

He thinks 261 million people watched his Tucker interview. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

For those who don’t want to prolong experience with commentary:

I can’t believe this man appeals to anyone.

11 Likes

I wouldn’t call these campaign ads, it’s just him ranting and posting on Truth Central. Getting more and more unhinged. Dude is getting desperate.

I think if his lawyers are basically sure he is going to get a conviction, he is going to run.

7 Likes

These videos would be improved by a laugh track (see Lincoln Project). Especially at “Manchurian Candidate.”

9 Likes

I do not want to see TFG in a bathing suit!! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I have to wonder if Trump even saw that movie. It’s about Soviet-led conspiracy to influence the Republican primary process in order to install a populist idiot as President. (Keen observers will recall this was also the exact plot of the 2016 election.)

18 Likes

Screenwriting credit to Don Jr.

13 Likes

Memetic hazard!

Trump in a Speedo.

3 Likes

Ugh. No. Why?

1 Like

omg he is still not over it!!!

17 Likes

OK, Donny-Boy, why don’t you squeeze your ass into a pair of swim trunks?

Oh God! He’s doing it! He’s doing it!

GAAAAAA! MY EYES! MY EYES!

5 Likes