Trump's delusional rage hits boiling point as all 50 states certify Biden win

Eventually they did, as seen at the end of the video. Solzhenitsyn described how things went before that.

5 Likes

No, I mean within the Republican party. The party is so structurally weak (true long before Trump) there’s no outside mechanism to reign in a President (denying him access to the party’s purse strings, etc.) even if there were someone with the guts to do it.

3 Likes

That’s what confuses me the most. Millions of people who presumably filled out ballots with not just President but also Senate and Congress and who knows what else apparently don’t quite process that any fraudulent ballots would surely be DEM (or GOP) down the line, not just the one box.

They can’t even think as far as what they would do if they were going to cheat, apparently.

3 Likes

I knew that sculpture reminded me of some kind of cleaning brush. Just didn’t know what kind. Always interesting when an artist does something like this, either intentionally or not.

5 Likes

When I was in jr high in WV studies class, we learned that every living ex-governor of the state of West Virginia was in prison. Every single one. Now there is a standard to strive for!!

26 Likes

Now we know that Trump doesn’t read XKCD.

He also broke the streak that incumbents with websites are unbeatable and Delawareans can’t win, creating a new precedent: Only someone from Delaware can defeat an incumbent with a website.

25 Likes

Not to give this idiocy any credence at all, but what I’ve seen being purported is that there were hundreds of thousands of ballots filled out ONLY for the president field, none of the others. It doesn’t make any sense, and there have been zero examples provided, but, you know. That’s what they’re telling themselves.

8 Likes

Needs meme-gifing (surely somebody has by now!)

5 Likes

and they were all filled out in blue pen by left handers.

deliberately undervoting happens all the time, and would be the stupidest way to fake ballots - even if there were a way to fake ballots, and there’s not - because you’d leave the senate races untouched.

isn’t this the fifth or something different explanation for why trump lost?

i hope they realize that the real reason bunkerboy lost is that he’s a terrible person and even worse president

18 Likes

We’re Ayn Rand villains.

3 Likes

That’s an ancient Vulcan saying!

10 Likes

Inauguration Day wasn’t always in January (or March). Had to look it up but the 20th Amendment took care of that…

1 Like

This whole ordeal has been an eye-opening case study in just how many ways to orchestrate an incompetent legal challenge.

17 Likes

And they’d be just as happy to kill us all in a train crash/explosion as Rand was in Atlas Shrugged. Only in their version the train is owned by Tesla.

3 Likes

Not even close.

You win.

:crazy_face:

10 Likes

I see no California governors or other statewide officials imprisoned. We’re pretty clean here.

"The U.S. has collapsed, 60 million are dead from COVID-19, -20, -22, and -23, and the only reason we haven’t been invaded is that climate change has put 80% of the country underwater.

BUT WE OWNED THE LIBS! WOOHOO!"

11 Likes

Here in Illinois, we’ve long thought that we needed a new penitentiary wing for former Illinois governors. Four of the last seven have gone to prison:

• Rod Blagojevich (D, 2003-2009, impeached, convicted of, among other things, trying to sell Barack Obama’s Senate seat)
  • George Ryan (R, 1999-2003, convicted after leaving office for racketeering during his term and as secretary of state)
  • Dan Walker (D, 1973-1977, jailed for fraud committed after leaving office)
  • Otto Kerner (D, 1961-1968, convicted after leaving office for bribery during his term)

ETA: ninja’d by @j9c. Sure seems like each state has its own special brand of corruption.

6 Likes

I moved out of Chicago before that part.

And also before this part:

5 Likes

In Pa, this is the rationale of one republican legislator, referring to her own base: “If I would say to you, ‘I don’t want to do it,’” she said about signing the letter, “I’d get my house bombed tonight.”

She started dancing with the bear, now she can’t stop until the bear wants to stop.

16 Likes