Trump's glowering mugshot and questionable weight

(Apologies if you’ve seen this already.)

36 Likes

Is TFG going to be Condiment King? :joy:

11 Likes

14 Likes

That was my first thought. Second was this:
01ef4e94daee1825e645dd8ed73c6945--star-trek-tos-black-t-shirt

16 Likes

weight of 215 pounds

I’m 5’ 11 1/2" and I used to weigh 215. There is no way hes 215.

Also: Complains Fox and others are posting pics of him orange, and he makes sure to spray tan before the mug shot. It’s not a very good mug shot. It looks like he’s very bothered by it.

14 Likes

Maybe in killograms.

10 Likes

Now, now. Shame the man. Not the ass. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

6’3" my ass!

13 Likes

I’d love to see a reissue of Trump-themed toilet paper… but now with the mugshot on it.

10 Likes

You’d think they would have started doing 3d scanning for mug shots by now given how gung ho governments are about doing surveillance facial recognition.

13 Likes

I think he looks afraid. He’s trying to hide the fact that he wants to cry by scowling. I think the booking process penetrates the layers of deceit that he’s built up to bolster himself. He briefly comes to terms with the fact that after all of his years of flouting the law he may actually face the consequences for his criminal behavior. And we are seeing it this time in his mugshot.

I hope this is the case. And I hope that he has plenty of time for reflection and introspection coming soon.

24 Likes
11 Likes

~190cm, 97.5kg maybe he’s on Ozempic?

5 Likes

Nah. I think he’s on Ohbigprick.

9 Likes

14 Likes

What if the man is an ass? :thinking:

15 Likes

I would like to wipe my ass with his face, if not IRL than that toilet paper would satisfy the urge!!!

BTW this guy is a war criminal and like all the other presidents of USA he will never face justice for his crimes against humanity.

10 Likes

Unlike reality tv, you only get one take for a mugshot and trump blew it – too hunched over – more cowering than towering, more defensive than intimidating – he should have held his head high and glared from there. Maybe this blown take for history will haunt him, gnawing away at and finally breaking him. (Otoh, it won’t surprise me if better, photoshopped versions start becoming standard in the cult media.)

13 Likes

I want THIS. I want THAT.

Fuck you, Trump!

7 Likes