Trump's impeachable offenses are okay because Wisconsin's economy is good: GOP Rep. Sean Duffy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/18/trumps-impeachable-offenses.html

4 Likes

“I’mGoingToSpeakSoFastYouCan’tGetAWordInOnYourOwnNewsShowThereforeIAmRightAndYouAreWrong!”

20 Likes

Ah yes, the ‘whiny little bitch’ style of debate: just gish-gallup past any real discourse and declare victory. Ben Shapiro has this down to a science.

Also just to be clear, I think there is a typo w this guy’s name. Pretty sure it is Sean Dummy.

14 Likes

The fact that Starr was willing to spell out recommendations for impeachment, and Mueller was not does not mean that Clinton was more guilty than Trump of impeachable offenses. Unless of course you are an idiot.

9 Likes

Wisconsin deserves better than “Let me show you my ass.”

6 Likes

Especially since that opinion was written after and because of Kenneth Starr’s report.
https://www.justice.gov/olc/opinion/sitting-president’s-amenability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution

6 Likes

This reminds me of the Jerry Sandusky fans who argued he shouldn’t be fired for his role in covering up child rape because he was really good at coaching football.

35 Likes

The president can have a full blown orgy with captive Guatemalan children torn from their parents and the winning horse from the Preakness in the Oval Office and Republicans will still pretend its no big deal.

(Yes its reaching “The Aristocrats” level for what Trump can do and the Republicans will make excuses for)

23 Likes

I wonder about the decidedly non-treasonous NSA, CIA, and FBI agents out there… and then I think, “What could happen.”

3 Likes

And we go through the hoops of normalcy by asking questions and what does the media get called?

The enemy of the American people?

Assholes like THIS are the enemy of the American people.

When can we stop playing this game and just knock these morons out on live TV? So Trump gets to say whatever he wants without consequence and everyone that follows him gets to say whatever they want without consequence and they even get air time to do it?

No, fuck that.

I say patient kind liberalism needs to die in a fire. It only gets you somewhere with people who still acknowledge argument and truth.

Edit: this is the second time today I have come to this conclusion and the sad thing is I don’t see a way out of this endless causality loop at this point for America.

17 Likes

I assume you meant Joe Paterno fans. Sandusky was the actual molester and is in prison for it. There never were many Sandusky fans,.

11 Likes

Oh right. Well hell with ‘em both.

18 Likes

Whatever. Joe Paterno is just as bad for covering it up.

10 Likes

“…and what do you call this act?”

“The Administration!”

15 Likes

Thanks, Xeni. For a few moments, my blood pressure was a tad on the low side. All fixed now!

12 Likes

He would need to fuck up the monetary system more, or cost somebody a whole lot of money. Then they might act. But after the extraordinary tax breaks he gave the rich, it seems a stretch.

4 Likes

Fackcheck!

3 Likes

GOP Rep. Sean Duffy

tumblr_mwh9whAvOH1qb49klo1_400

2 Likes

This clown may represent today’s GOP, but not the American people. Unabashed hooliganism. When is the media going to stop giving these assholes airtime?

3 Likes

I mean, that’s a fucking stupid/awful/confounding position to take, but on top of that it’s weird because Wisconsin’s economy isn’t doing all that hot right now, and it’s because of Trump’s policies. Their whole dairy industry is about to get wiped out, for instance, thanks to the orange shitgibbon.

6 Likes