Trump's military parade will cost $10M-$30M

I agree. The bill for the inauguration was reputedly around $200 Million and that didn’t involve airlifting in a bunch of heavy equipment.

6 Likes

Clearly the figure is low-ball nonsense, even the $30m.

We don’t expect a narcissist to tell us in advance something that his team can’t even calculate?!

I bet $10m might be the cleaning up bill.

4 Likes

2 Likes

My suggestion is a re-enactment play of the Berlin Wall, each soldier depositing a brick at his feet, until he’s completely cut off. He can have his parade and his wall, and we can be rid of him.

10 Likes

Hi, Doug Walker fan here. Would you be kind to provide a link to that particular video, please? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One proposed date for the parade is November 11th - 5 days after elections.

Shouldn’t the idea of the military marching into the capital city at the request of an authoritarian commander-in-chief shortly after what will surely be a contentious election be ringing alarm bells?

15 Likes

Maybe his lawyer will foot the bill like he did for the Stormy Daniels thing.

11 Likes

But of course – and pay himself $30M as a “consulting fee” for finding such a clever and economical solution.

2 Likes

Yes!

It is impossible to overstate the hazard of this course of action.

6 Likes

Be careful how you word that. “Placed in front”? Mulvaney might have the tanks drive over them to save on future veteran healthcare expenses.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Fuck you tRump you piece of dog shit eating mother fucker.

Thank you.

9 Likes

You think the guy would save himself the trouble of a parade and get that penis augmentation surgery already. It’s clear he has a small man problem downstairs that no amount of weaponry will solve.

4 Likes

“Only $30 million? That doesn’t sound classy enough. . . can we plate the tanks in gold?” --Trump

1 Like

That’ll buy a lot of gilded tin-pot helmets for this Banana Republican.

Here is a link to the relevant bit:

1 Like

They probably figure they can save on paid security services this time around.

Just budget it as a training exercise. You never know when you might want to do that.

2 Likes

There are cheaper alternatives

What a mensch, that lawyer guy.