Trump's NABJ meltdown: Orange snowflake roasted by Black journalists

I just type the

11 Likes

Whatever the reason for his grabbing the bottle, I wouldn’t drink from it after he’d touched it. Who knows where his hands have been.

11 Likes

Bavaria would like to remind everybody that Grandpa Friedrich was actually deported and stripped of citizenship, ever since he skipped out of the country as a draft dodger. The crook tried to come back to his home town but the authorities told him to pound sand.

21 Likes

I’m Swedish only by very late immigration and citizenship, but I felt offended when I read about it. Silly, admittedly, but could not help it.

10 Likes

Well, TIL a wonderful thing, thanks.
As another bonus, here in the UK that sign is common usage for “Wanker!”

22 Likes

The following is mostly old news, but it made me realize that Trump might have actually had a reason for blasting out of the gate against ABC at the NABJ debacle: that’s the network for his upcoming debate with Harris.

22 Likes

That Chris Evan’s quote… wow!

11 Likes

Trump, of course, was projecting about the delays.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/02/trump-nabj-fact-checking-black-journalists

If so, then good on them for calling his bluff.

23 Likes

seems like she could be in the Afro-pessimism camp of things? They tend to be highly skeptical of any and all enagement with the white establishment and that being able to improve things for Black Americans.

13 Likes

Or maybe just (like Candace Owens) in the um, Afro-grift camp?

11 Likes

Stacey Abrams, sharp, direct, insightful as usual!

Starts @ 40:00. Sorry not able to cue it up right now.

(will try to update the video link, after I restart Firefox :roll_eyes: )

14 Likes

That definitely describes Harris Faulkner, but I don’t think it’s a fair description of Ibrahim.

5 Likes

Understandable. I wish he didn’t identify as American. He’s not one of our best.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t trust him to walk my dog.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t trust a pupper to not bite his oh so deserving ass. Esp a Very Good ees pupper.

12 Likes
27 Likes

They should have just lied. Told him they would not fact check him, then fact check him.

12 Likes

Ah okay thanks, I misread, somehow I was thinking of Faulkner.

7 Likes

19 Likes

Which could have gifted us with a killer political ad voice-over response to angry outburst and walk-out from Trump: “Trump hates facts. He does not want you to know the truth.”

8 Likes