Trump's NABJ meltdown: Orange snowflake roasted by Black journalists

Woohoo! Much obliged. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I think they don’t let you access them from anywhere that doesn’t roll with full on USA style surveillance marketing.

17 Likes

Sadly, it’s true, but it’s got Michael Harriot (though not this article)… He’s a national treasure… a world-class wypipo-ologist!

29 Likes

Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street
Loved it!

13 Likes

Is a picture worth a thousand words?

source

Yes.
Yes it is.

31 Likes

Yeah, they should’ve listened to him yesterday…

21 Likes

just watched ABC Nightly News reporting this, and Ms. Scott still had that look of “i can’t believe what just happened” and - to me - she still looked pissed off!

24 Likes

Crushed it? By some definitions…

25 Likes

As if everything else weren’t terrible grabbing her water bottle and tightening the lid was…weird.

26 Likes

Just basing this off of a particular deceased racist uncle who T**** reminds me of, I doubt he even recognized Faulkner. He might have known she was there, might have responded to her request to attend, but I’d give good odds he couldn’t have picked her out from the rest of the journalists there. He has difficulty recognizing people within categories, anyway. Add racism into the mix, and I bet he either didn’t recognize her or got her mixed up with other journalists on the panel.

23 Likes

To clarify, I also think he saw the network name, and that was what he recognized, not the journalist herself.

I concur that he probably cannot tell people apart in general, even if he wasn’t the flaming racist that he clearly is; due to both failing eyesight and possible mental decline.

22 Likes

Me watching the implosion
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

Tomorrow, his story will be that he was angry about the delay because he needed to get to his rally in PA, where thousands of thousands of people love him instead of this tiny group of hateful fake journalists. He’s already doubled down on his behavior.

5 Likes

Which can be fact checked, and it would be yet another lie. His people caused the delay.

Whatever catalyst has kicked in lately, T*** is not being successful with his DARVO these days. His own words and actions are sticking to him, and he knows it, and that’s also putting him off balance.

24 Likes

me seeing the thing at the bottom of the page

cat spider GIF

27 Likes

We’re all bad at things we try for the very first time. And I am loving watching him experience that.

16 Likes

He’s demonstrated before that he’s not a big fan of the the legal process for the orderly transfer of power. Maybe he’s planning on triggering Armageddon if he dies, and taking us with him. Or issuing Executive Orders that state that in case of his demise, the AI that writes his social media posts shall assume the presidency.

2 Likes

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

23 Likes

Cat No GIF

13 Likes

omg. the split screen there. :exploding_head:

22 Likes