Trump's son Don Jr. promotes false smear linking Jamal Khashoggi to Osama bin Laden and terrorism

And her defense of her cocktail party pals Assad and Kissinger. I’m glad she doesn’t matter anymore.

1 Like

ramboiii-end-1

9 Likes

BTW, a historical note:

The American justification at the time for the 1980’s involvement in Afghanistan was that the USA armed and funded the Mujahideen in order to resist a Soviet invasion. In contrast, the USSR claimed that they sent troops into Afghanistan in response to attacks by US-backed theocratic terrorists.

With hindsight, we now know that the Americans were lying and the Soviets were telling the truth.

http://dgibbs.faculty.arizona.edu/brzezinski_interview

That’s Mika Brzezinski’s dad in that interview, BTW. American power elites are incredibly inbred.

6 Likes

I don’t know about that. He’s largely seen as a terrible president that has parlayed their fame and privilege to do some good and charitable things since leaving office.

Also compared to the dumpster fire that is the Trump era, Bush’s false wars and torture camps practically seem like the good old days.

But we haven’t forgot the things he did or how he was illegitimately elected.

2 Likes

Wow. “Thanks to the removal of my soul, I can say things like this without blinking.”

… maybe there was another way. Maybe there was a bigger predicted causality map that means Gorbachev etc.

Thanks for that article - this is amazing, in the truest sense of the word. I’m stunned.

3 Likes

Notice that nowhere in his statement is there any acknowledgement of the impact on the people of Afghanistan.

6 Likes

Dogs of War. Nasty.

Indeed! I’ll mention this today in class, and note the order of events with regards to the war.

1 Like

Sheesh! Why would ANYONE follow this piece of human garbage on Twitter?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.