Trump's White House schedule leak crisis has Donald extra edgy

i think he’s mostly talking with lawyers

1 Like

You are channelling Graham Chapman, and I claim my £5.

3 Likes

You left out the Ritalin, crushed & snorted.

3 Likes

or the last trashy exploitation film he saw

8 Likes

I would rather Trump spent his time watching TV than diligently working on implementing an agenda I despise. Let the fool waste his time following celebrity gossip. It’s not as if he’s going to spend it doing anything.

5 Likes

Quite… I wonder if everyone in the White House is now following Trump’s lead and has given up trying to create convincing lies at this point, seeing the extra effort as wasted.

Yeah, but at the same time, potentially pissing off the guys who can make you not exist anymore (or at least not have a budget to do anything) is a dangerous game.

I do wonder if someone just showed him clips and told him it was a briefing, or if he actually watched the movie and thought, “Yeah, that’s just how it is.”

6 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past some segment producer at Fox News to use random shots from Sicario II as B-roll for a barely related Lou Dobbs rant.

6 Likes

He’s extra “on edge?”

If it ‘tips him over’ into a quicker demise, then good.

10 Likes

He only does that because he thinks they’re candy hearts.

1 Like

My mind went straight there too. It’s basically like working from home.

6 Likes

I wrote this precise story for an anthology of Trump-themed horror. It was accepted, but sadly the Kickstarter foundered and the anthology never happened.

Probably a good thing. I wouldn’t want to have to explain to the men in black how I knew The Truth.

3 Likes

Madeleine Westerhout‏ — the director of Oval Office operations, who sits outside Trump’s door — tweeted: “What a disgraceful breach of trust to leak schedules. What these don’t show are the hundreds of calls and meetings @realDonaldTrump takes everyday.”

Why doesn’t the dude ever use the official POTUS handle?

4 Likes

Probably because the black guy touched it.

10 Likes

His real Mom has died, so he hired this lady.

3 Likes

I’m honestly fine with 60% of the day doing nothing. And he can golf all he want. I figure the less he “works” the better.

1 Like

This is so abnormal.

We deserve a competent president who isn’t bent on destroying democracy when he’s not fucking off playing golf and watching TV.

7 Likes

Yeah, well, if he really is bent on “destroying democracy”, I’d rather he be playing golf.

6 Likes

This is exactly how I felt when the news broke that Rob Ford tended to come into work around noon and leave around 3:00 and was drunk the whole time.

Good.

9 Likes

Which makes her (Westerhout) suspect number 1.

My dog does Executive Time really well:

I’ll just post me tweet about this:

14 Likes