Tucker Carlson and Fox parting ways after $787.5 million goof

So he ended his time at Fox with a lie. Consistent to the end.

18 Likes

So glad to hear it.

Off you jolly well fuck, then x.

8 Likes

Twitter link (sorry) for the View cheering the Tanned Ball Sack TV Dinner Heir’s demise:

Na Na Na Nah Hey Hey Good Bye!

10 Likes

Random thought… What if Tucker winds up at CNN somehow? What will Marge and BoBo and Donnie do if their hero goes to work for their sworn enemy? Maybe we’ll see some heads explode…

3 Likes

CNN has been leaning right lately so…

2 Likes

i can’t believe that THIS is the story y’all chose to use a different photo of him for once, instead of the one of him laughing it up for trump.

Anyways, good riddance to bad garbage.

8 Likes

I was always partial to this one.

12 Likes

NPR chose a good one.

11 Likes

11 Likes

So, does Klannie Oakley stand with private texts Carlson, or on-air demagogue Carlson?

8 Likes

From what I recall they were looking for a Fox alternative on DirectTV so they could hard ball carrier contract negotiations.

Fox seems/seemed to be fairly difficult to deal with as a cable carrier. They were perpetually threatening to pull Fox News, ESPN and FX off carriers, running news coverage and ads about cable taking away your favorite shows and local sports teams. In order to pressure carriers into keeping their lower rated cable networks, or to pressure very high contract prices out of them.

With the Disney buyout, and a lot of the other sports material being spun off to Sinclair. They have significantly less ability to do that. Since all that remains is Fox News and a token bit of the sports operation.

I tend to think once that happened, the utility of OANN and NewsMax for major carriers was over. It’s around that time you see carriers dropping them left and right.

CNN dropped him years ago. And the most distinctive part of his career there is how quickly and completely John Stewart embarrassed him live on the air. When he was at MSNBC his show ended up getting cancelled for low viewership.

I doubt another major news operation is going to go there. He’s already burnt those bridges.

10 Likes

danser-emoji

3 Likes

oop

Not heard that one before. Liking it.

9 Likes
7 Likes

All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the shower…

11 Likes

… are those in the DSM-5-TR :confused:

11 Likes

… there is a whole alternate universe of has-been reactionaries talking to each other on YouTube

10 Likes

Part ways? They FIRED him. CANCELLED. There won’t be a White Power Hour on FOX tonight featuring Ticker Carlson
TuckerLaugh

10 Likes

Here we go, thing two just shared her thought. Now she has no thoughts left for a day or two until one builds back up.

8 Likes

12 Likes