Tucker Carlson guest: "We don't need a military that's women- or gay-friendly," we need "Type -A men who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls"

Strange how so many of the military-fetishists on the right neglected to spend their youth in uniform.

30 Likes

America may prefer to go to war with small countries it’s sure to beat, but sabre rattling can get out of control. Some lunatic shoots an archduke or burn down a parliament and next you know the world is in flames.

Next time China needs to boost their patriotism than can bring up the quote in the headline to show how dangerously racist Americans are.

10 Likes

The Apotheosis of War by Vasily Vereshchagin.

12 Likes

Honestly, if the big one were to happen, I hope I’m at ground zero for a nice, big one. I want to go out quick and painless before I even knew there was a problem.

3 Likes

Woof!!. And I thought COVID was super contagious!!.

1 Like

Or at least a model of said throne that we’ll come to find out was made in China.

13 Likes

Oh come on now, who would shoot an Archduke? Everyone loves those guys don’t they?

5 Likes

Yeah, the U.S. would never be stupid enough to start a war with China, but the other way around? That could happen, if they feel they need a distraction from domestic troubles.

Pretty sure ex-President Trump is that stupid.

14 Likes

I think trump would have just given them Taiwan in lieu of fighting. As long as he got something in return.

10 Likes

He’d probably ask for Greenland again, for a golf course.

5 Likes

The invasion of Afghanistan had wide, bipartisan support across the highest levels of the U.S. government and that region is literally nicknamed “the Graveyard of Empires.”

18 Likes

He is so far up dictators’ asses he would have made that exchange for a Xi autograph.

10 Likes

Bold words for a man who’s own name is made up of two androgynous names, amirite?

6 Likes

I had to look to see who she was.

5 Likes

What’s more, China has its own stable of jingoistic media blowhards.

10 Likes

Not to mention a fair number of Olympic athletes, who are arguably the literal peak of humanity when it comes to physical prowess, are somewhere on the LGBTQ spectrum. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

game of thrones khaleesi GIF

6 Likes
13 Likes

China doesn’t really start wars.
The US however has a long track record.

4 Likes