Tucker Carlson says hurricanes are scams — unless they're headed towards his house

take care and stay dry, comrade. Charlie was nothing to sneeze at. glad you were able to upgrade to code.
that reverse surge is wild, i know. it is when it comes back in that things get hairy!
be safe

16 Likes

Thanks guys.

12 Likes

Well, that’s impressive.

19 Likes

Good luck! Stay safe!

12 Likes

Does that come with an epee?

13 Likes

hey, swanson! how’s this for “scam”? this is a 2:00 pm EST update. Ian hasn’t yet made landfall and already 200,000 without power.

article is free to read without a subscription to the miami herald.
this storm is a monster!

14 Likes

I hear his realtor worked for Century 1.

16 Likes

It’s classic red meat. Everybody who stops to think for 2 seconds – even the most ardent fox news viewers / idiots – knows that hurricane forecasts have a range of uncertainty and they warn people to shelter or evacuate if there is a chance they will be affected because if you wait for certainty it is too late. But it’s easier to not think for two seconds but instead point and laugh at “idiot experts” because they are cruel and stupid and insecure and it makes them feel “superior” to people who are actually trying to help the world rather than burn it down.

10 Likes

Is there any chance that Ian could flatten Mar a Lago and create millions of dollars of improvements in the area?

8 Likes

i like your thinking, but that is unlikely. however there were tornadoes spun off last night in and around Ft Lauderdale, so there’s that. :crossed_fingers:t4:

11 Likes

wrong coast of florida. Mar a lago is on the east coast, this is approaching the western coast.

6 Likes

There is no god.

5 Likes

cut me some slack I hadn’t had any covfefe yet.

11 Likes

Tarl Cuckerson

4 Likes

It’s a celtic name, not a Waspy one.

Ian/Iain = John

14 Likes

Is it morally wrong to wish an incredible a-hole would be washed out to sea by an act of dawg?

I am leaning toward bleep it! Freedom Storm do your thing!

2 Likes

If the entire state were to suddenly swing radically left and liberal and hurricanes just as suddenly stopped hitting the state I think that would seriously make me consider taking up the belief in a just higher power.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if TC tries to scam the insurer by claiming loss – or irreparable damage – of items that were never in his possession, or were damaged prior to the hurricane.

4 Likes

A prequel. So, the Sharknado 2 sharks can be shown as baby sharks. They got teeth too. Bloody cute.

2 Likes

I know, pal. Fainting. Ugh. The English, it is losta.

1 Like