Tucker Carlson says kids in masks is "child abuse" and if spotted, "call police immediately"

You can bet some dick-nosing shit-for-brains is going to follow through at a Walmart in a northern or coastal state.

Carlson, go fuck off a short pier, and then keep on fucking off.

24 Likes

How about if I see a “parent” openly carrying a gun near their child? Can I turn them in for endangering their child?

26 Likes

19 Likes

Sure as hell ain’t editing that now

14 Likes

It’s pretty evident to me that Tucker Carlson’s intent is to sow as much discord and chaos as possible.

11 Likes

snake GIF

14 Likes

But mAsk wEaRiNg iSn’T iN tHe conSTiTutIon! mUh FREEDUMESSSS!!! /s

sponge-bob-sarcastic-sb

Someone, somewhere will make that argument…

17 Likes

Abusing 911 is a felony.

11 Likes

Isn’t encouraging others to commit a felony a crime in itself?

13 Likes

I guess he doesn’t get outside much. Or he either doesn’t do much with his kids, or his kids don’t do much.

image image

8 Likes

There is nothing irrational about getting upset over this. Getting upset over this is completely rational. It would be irrational to not find behavior like this upsetting.

There will be kids taken away, and lives damaged because of this. There will be pro-disease social workers, and pro-disease cops who act on it. There will be pro-disease ordinary scumbags who claim to have seen other (actual) abuse in order to attack people who are trying to prevent the spread of deadly diseases, if the powers-that-be don’t take “they have a mask” as a legitimate threat to children.

10 Likes

if “cancel culture” is so powerful, why do we have to keep hearing from this asshole??

17 Likes

Perhaps a decent countering argument would be: next time any anti-masker needs surgery their doctors are required by law to NOT WEAR A MASK (just so F!cker Snarlson can see their faces, don’t want no, er undesirables for surgeons, no sirree!)

The resulting infections would quickly clear out a ton of really stupid people.

But I know doctors would never go along with it (excepting you MAGA doc) due to the whole Hippocratic oath thing. I couldn’t bring myself to listen to his nails-on-a-chalkboard voice and dumber-than-a-box-of-racists pie hole sound waves.

1 Like

And as Grand Wizard Fucker Carlson knows full well, his followers will be racially biased in their calls, and CPS’ record in that isn’t great either.

4 Likes

yeah. im curious what kind of lawsuits they might be on the hook after someone gets injured because of this.

not to mention he’s inciting violence, and encouraging people to knowingly place fake calls to the police – it seems there’s got to be some legal ramifications, for him and fox news.

[edit] re: boycotts. their real money comes from cable subscriber fees. people have to start complaining en mass to their cable companies.

5 Likes

He’s down to MyPillow and some quack supplements. I don’t think a boycott by liberals of these is going to do much good.

2 Likes

Tucky Tuck and his clowns can waltz up to me and demand I take off my mask. I’ll just kick them in the jimmy since the wellbeing of others and my own is more important than their feelings. Also, my sinuses are far better off not breathing in all the pollen and dust while I’m out so the mask stays on. I swear people like him are just pathetic.

4 Likes

Even Joe McCarthy probably wasn’t dumb enough to advise people to call the cops on their neighbors for complying with state and local health ordinances.

7 Likes

Is it one that you can place someone under citizen’s arrest for in whatever location Mother-Tucker lives?

1 Like

Apparently I’m a neurotic zealot because I have been diagnosed with a mental condition (ADHD, so crazy man!) and because I voluntarily wear a mask.

Notice the conflation he makes from “mental condition” to people being neurotic. There are very mild conditions under the technical heading of “mental illness” but he pretends it means everyone is a raving lunatic.

I’d also expect conservatives to be less diagnosed with mental conditions because they’re more likely to ignore issues and not seek help or self-medicate with alcohol or other drugs.

3 Likes