Tucker Carlson seems to think you can catch prostate cancer from your idiot neighbors

It never was

13 Likes

Yup. Get a baseline PSA test sometime in your 40s, and watch not only the value, but the curve of increase over time, if any.

I wouldn’t say it’s preventable, but it’s very treatable if caught early enough, and not treatable if you catch it too late. I’ve had friends on both sides of that equation. There’s a lot of talk about how often to do the PSA test and unnecessary biopsies and all that, but if you win this unfortunate lottery, those statistics really don’t help much.

It’s a cheap blood test in comparison to most tests, and if it had existed earlier, we’d still have folks like Frank Zappa around.

7 Likes

Is this the new Chuck Tingle novel?

11 Likes

And so, the hell of 2020, and 2021, becomes 2022-

Doomed as doomed can be~

3 Likes

If viewers ever actually notice how many of their own group are dying, then Fox, et al, can simply start claiming the deaths did not start occurring until 2021. It’s not like the viewers are attentive enough to grasp the problem with that claim.

7 Likes

They have always been at war with…

4 Likes

Roger Rabbit “My uncle had problems with his probate. He had to take these big pills and drink plenty of water…”.

4 Likes

And that democrats (foreigners/immigrants/minorities/“urban elites”) are the ones doing it to them. Heck, that narrative started before 2021…

4 Likes

Perhaps he only watches Fox news?

Or if the neighbor has HPV… (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 34145427)

HPV, though, has a highly effective vaccine. This is the perfect opportunity for Carlson to deny a second vaccine and go love his infected neighbor.

You are behind. They are already claiming that dems forced them to not get vaccinated by promoting vaccination, since we knew that they absolutely could not do anything recommended by libtards, and as such its entirely in the dems that the GQP in unvaccinated. I only wish I was kidding.

10 Likes

It’s impossible to keep up with all of the stupidity that’s happening, simply because so much of it is beyond sense. I wish I had a camera last night for the look of the faces on my partners who had not heard about the whole “return” of JFK angle.

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

8 Likes

It’s as though the anti-vaxers are made of teflon - everything they say and do is somebody else’s fault.

8 Likes

Or that they are stuck in permanent adolescence, with no responsibility, no obligations, only privilege and never held to account. Actually, that is a real possibility, now that I think about it.

15 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text (1)

12 Likes

Thing is, they’ve been trying to push that for a while now, and it’s not caught on very well… they’ve painted themselves into a corner by trying to weaponize the pandemic early in 2020, thinking it would kill off lots of Democratic voters…

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.