Tumblr of tweets from Trump supporters who regret voting for Trump

I liked grammar. But then she got old and crotchety and died. I miss her.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Erm, you should realize that there’s also a musician name Joe Walsh. Might have heard him at some point, I’ll bet. The Eagles ring a bell?

22 Likes

Cuck, you say? Mm, how ribald!

5 Likes

The deep seated obsession with Black dick is one of the more bizarre fixations of the so called “Alt Reich.”

20 Likes

I think he was being sarcastic. I don’t know if the shocking misspelling of “thief”, I mean “chief”, was intentional.

They know. Hence the reference to “life’s been good to me”. I’m also pretty sure Joe Walsh the musician has been sober the last few years.

2 Likes

Read it wrong, then. I should realize that BBers can be sly beyond my ken at times. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He just shouldn’t have been included with Trump supporters.

It’s gone now. Pity. I wanted to look at it again.

Yeah, South Texas won’t go for that. The people there aren’t big on Trump, and won’t see why they should move from land they’ve been on since before Spain claimed it.

3 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. This has made my evening happy. There’s even a retraction note.

Here’s the original Tweet:

I think it’s clear that Reiner is saying he was generously willing to give the new president a chance, and that chance has officially been blown.

Go, Carl! :+1:

12 Likes

Reiner hasn’t taken it down, https://twitter.com/carlreiner

He apparently meant it ironically, though he was maybe too subtle.

1 Like

Essentially, Trump promised them the moon and now they’re like:

@RealDonaldJTrump Where’s my moon?

4 Likes

This is kind of how I feel about Trump. I don’t want Trump to fail, because if he fails we all fail. However, I don’t want him to succeed either, because he surrounds himself with Bush Jr era neocon washouts at best and straight-up white nationalists at worst, so… :confused:

6 Likes

Crochet only has one t!

7 Likes

I :heart: you
I :heart: grammar too, but this post is about you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh, I know; but I never get to initiate any puns around here…
So lemme have my moment!

*lolz

13 Likes

No, that’s the part he loves. He gives two shits about governance, he just wants to give orders and let everyone else figure shit out. But when he’s got a hall of people screaming for him, that’s the guy’s sex/drugs/rocknroll wrapped into one.
So glad he’s doing that, and spending time blocking twitter users from his feed, instead of…like…reading the godamn intel reports. Fairly high priority, that stuff.

9 Likes