U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service: "Are we ready for 'Bigfoot" or the Loch Ness Monster?"

You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. I am actually pretty agnostic on the topic, personally. But what I think is irrelevant to the value of what the Fish and Wildlife service is doing here.

2 Likes

My question is, if it’s real, which it clearly is not, how would that be any different from the many other new species discovered each year? Why would Bigfoot need a different protocol from some rare monkey, for example?

2 Likes

Your last question is good. I don’t know that. That’s a decision way above me. I am only telling you he is real.

1 Like

If you don’t want to believe that’s fine. I belong also (when I saw him) to a closed club you cant join unless you see him. I have seen so many sitings. All over the world.

2 Likes
1 Like

I addressed that pretty clearly, I thought.

In the case of Nessie, there’s an entire tourist industry driven already with basically 0 evidence of it existing. Imagine the crush of humanity if it was confirmed. That’s the power of mindshare.

Considering where the Bigfoot haunts are, as people have pointed out in the thread, big game poachers would also be attracted to bagging one. Can you imagine what a stuffed Bigfoot would go for on the black market? Millions, easily.

So yeah, cryptids are special simply because they are popular.

2 Likes

Think about this - if he has human DNA is it murder ? If he is an animal, is it abuse ? Theres ethical questions here. I do have Yeti pics after Nepal earthquake as well. There is an American policy, I have copy, you cant kill one without great penalty. Written in 1959.

1 Like

Wow, you must have a great job to be able to afford to travel all over the world like that!

5 Likes

I know that. Do you think we should delete. I realized that pic alone was worth a fortune. But I have no need for money.

1 Like

NO!!! I was working with a satellite beamed to trail cam. I saw him in night vision. But yes I could go there easily. I don’t work. Except volunteer.

3 Likes

Why not share your findings with scientists? There are a few who take such things seriously.

The wiki page shows a handful of legitimate institutions who have funded studies. Presumably, they might find whatever you have to be of interest:

Boundgear, lets delete. I see I am going to get smart ass remarks and I don’t need it. As long as I know truth that is all I care about. Thank you. But be ready soon, phone cams are widespread now. I have seen perhaps 40 real pics. We don’t tell you guys for this reason.

3 Likes

I care nothing about science. I know what I saw. Can you explain why j edgar hoover has American policy in 1959 stating penalties for killing Yeti in Nepal?/ I have that document too.

4 Likes

The internet is such fun, isn’t it?

8 Likes

Agreed.

Also, I completely forgot to mention to @Sharon_Wayne_Lindimo, Welcome to Boing Boing!

11 Likes

Please don’t go. See my reply above. This is what the Malheur Incident is all about, isn’t it? There really isn’t an occupation by Ammon and Ryan Bundy. It’s really a secret summit between the US Federal Government and BigFeet to renegotiate the treaty of 1959.

Of Course the Burns Pauite Tribe is upset - they had the treaty with the Bigfoot People from 1859-1959.

Again, please stay. We need to get the truth out.

ps- don’t trust anyone named falcor. They are actually a luck dragon, the natural predators of bipeds.

14 Likes

Gosh, zing, you got it!

The comments they’ve made have all been primarily about protecting bigfoot! And they’ve only been active in this thread defending the sasquatch from poachers, hunters and usurpers of the official Government policy enacted by J. Edgar Hoover, so obviously isn’t defending secret summits between bigfeet and policy gurus. Why would they even need to contact them to update policy?

Bro – do you research, even?

4 Likes

I inherited the diary of my great-grandfather, who served at Grover’s Mill.

6 Likes

I believe in lots of animals I’ve never seen. Odds are good that I’ll never personally encounter a specimen of the Colossal Squid, the Sumatran Rhinoceros, or the Northern Bald Ibis just to name a few. But I believe they exist because there is some very compelling evidence and documentation of their existence.

As far as I know there’s never been a movement to hide all credible photo documentation of the Sumatran Rhino lest people start hunting it.

4 Likes

To be fair, that could maybe help its critically endangered status!