U.S. passports are worthless — "Welcome to the Plague States of America"

Good times…

Yes. Yes it does!

15 Likes

I would love to live in a first world country sometime. I still have hope for the USA, but… if Eire would take me and my partner, I’d not be saying no too quickly…

2 Likes

Like Beni, the administration could’ve followed the lead of other countries who got things under control, but focused on ill-gotten riches instead…

6 Likes

93 Million U.S. Citizens traveled outside the country in 2018, including volunteers and NGO workers.

22 Likes

18 Likes

Every year I like to take a vacation to a different place overseas. Thanks to Mass-Murdering Traitor Trump, that’s not going to happen this year. It was already bad enough that his Tax Cut For The Rich increased my taxes by $8k a year, which more than wiped out my vacation money.

9 Likes

It looks to me like the article is conflating US passport holders and US residents, as to the best of my knowledge travel restrictions like the ones implemented by the EU are based on residency and not nationality.

3 Likes

That was the end-game from that conspiracy to put Fluoride in the water supply?! I thought that, “To gives kids strong teeth.” sounded sketchy.

1 Like

Yes we are. We are also all in one giant swimming pool with a bunch of different sections where peeing is not only permitted, but encouraged.

7 Likes

2020 will be the first year not getting a stamp on my passport [or, at least, entering a country where they should have stamped it] in about a decade.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

12 Likes

Leaving the US is easy. It’s being let into the country at the end of your journey that’s the tricky part.

I’m not saying there won’t be shenanigans and dealings that let the wealthy and powerful get around this, but it won’t simply be a question of sailing into foreign ports of call.

5 Likes
1 Like

Meant the soccer thing as a joke, obvs. Didn’t know the etiquette about /s — for “sarcasm” I presume?

5 Likes

The irony, fleeing the USA for Ireland to escape a certain type of catastrophe.

The driving on the left side of the road could be an issue.

7 Likes

Just going back to my people. I’ve got Irish on both sides.

Left side was definitely a little difficult, but it’s the roads themselves that are hardest to get used to. Narrow, limited visibility, and overgrown old stone walls on both sides. Was a bit dicey at times.

6 Likes

I fear that “Florida Man (Homo floridensis)” is a direct result of peeing in the human gene pool.
I got nuthin else…?
ETA: Homo floridensis heavy on the “dense”.
Also, I chose the handle for a reason. I prefer being referred to as a Keybilly. Different species of “Florida Man” altogether.

3 Likes

mememe_084a3ff901b49acd9ed7abacda15e85e-1

21 Likes

No doubt. The shouted mantra from my travelling companion as we road-tripped in the UK when I was at the wheel: “you’re veering right, you’re veering right!”

4 Likes

Whew! I, for one, am getting tired of all this winning!

11 Likes