U.S. Strategic Command tweets nuclear war joke on New Year's Eve

Reminds me of an old joke…

SY355

7 Likes

Sorry about that. I hope I can make it up to You in another way…

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

That didnt take long.

12 Likes
19 Likes

Cool, cool.

At least someone eventually figured out they fucked up bigtime and deleted the Tweet, but…

Man, the Trump administration’s recklessness really makes people feel like they can just say whatever they want with no consequences.

I’m sure that’ll work out well for this country.

Oh, wait, what - the US has nuclear bombs? That changes everything!

I think we’ve proven what we’re ready for. Again and again and again. Unfortunately.

11 Likes

Probably because they think jesus is going to come down and save everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah well, they’re going to freak out when they realize Jesus was black.

11 Likes

They’ll probably just re-assign white jesus’ role to Ronald Reagan when they phase into the reality where jesus was actually a middle-easterner. If you can believe in someone coming back from the dead or someone with a giant boat full of animals, believing in time travel wouldn’t be far off eh?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s toilet humor.

1 Like

And a lesbian.

7 Likes

They’d probably be disappointed if Jesus saved everyone. A big part of the appeal for their belief system is the knowledge that everyone they don’t like will burn in hell for all eternity.

21 Likes

10 Likes

Oh crap, is that why Tump doesn’t seem to care about global warming? :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Good to know that they eventually catch and correct mistakes, but I hope they’re a bit quicker with the missile stuff.

7 Likes

Good point. Somehow I always forget about that. Being raised Catholic you would think I wouldn’t lol. I always got the “do this or you’re going to hell speech”.

1 Like

In my experience the Catholics are more “it’s such a pity all those sinners are going to hell, let’s pray for their souls” whereas the Evangelicals are more “PRAISE JESUS that all those miscreant scum will burn in hell for all eternity!!”

It’s the gleeful attitude toward eternal torture and damnation that really bothers me.

15 Likes
11 Likes

Oh but he did and it’s at minute time mark 2:23, riiiiiiiiiiiight here:

I have that EP. Fun times.
Reagan: hil-frkn-arious.

No unicorn chaser but here’s The Ramones singing Bonzo Goes to Bitburg.

Happy frkn new year ya mutant animals.

10 Likes