UK man is first person to break his penis vertically

After surgery and recovery, they wrote, “the patient was able to resume sexual activity within 6 months of the injury, achieving erections of the same quality to those prior to the injury, denying any penile curvature or significant palpable scarring.”

Turned out all right in the end.

3 Likes

Damn straight, it did!

6 Likes

Tomorrow is another day…

10 Likes

Straightened out in the end, was a few turns in the road, but rock hard determination won the day.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I managed to hold off looking it up, assuming my guess was bad enough. All of the comments about not wanting to know caused me to go find out. Now I desperately want to unknow it.

7 Likes

Did he have to wear a cast? Did they put a rod in it to hold it in position? Did he have to use a sling? Did all his friends sign it? What kind of rehab program did he go through? So many unanswered questions regarding this tragedy

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I used to comment here regularly over the past 10 years under the name Alastor. Had some family issues and stuff to deal with in Newcastle upon Tyne in England. Hi. Also, I feel a bit for that man. I don’t know if he’s a creep. But I can imagine how painful that could be.

1 Like

more like america’s “forcible detumescence”

2 Likes

Heard a story about one of the guys from the band Three Dog Night that this - or something like this - happened to, during a marathon with endless coke and hotel rooms full of groupies.

I can never unsee that.

snl-fred-armisen-joy-behar-who-cares

2 Likes

Was this the individual involved?

He seems to allude to the incident in this missive. Girl, Smoove Will Not Be Able To Attend Your Wedding

2 Likes

My first thought, too.
jaw

1 Like

I just googled “taqaandan” and promptly closed the tab

so I have nothing to add, but “vertically” seems too relative. Axially? Dorsally?

“Longitudinally” would be the proper word, I think.

2 Likes

axially just means along an axis, and dorsally means towards your back (or top for most animals)

body_axes
@bucaneer The vertical axis is also called the longitudinal axis

*in case its not obvious the schematic is meant to be a person’s head and body.

4 Likes

Weirdest metaphor for Brexit yet.

5 Likes
1 Like